Texas Bound

Chapter 7

Mario pov*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I grab my suitcase and bag from the baggage claim. I walk through the doors of Houston airport. It was a huge airport tho. I look back and forth for my uber driver.

Eleanor is at home with my baby boy. I wanted her to stay home and I be damn if she come down here to Texas. Probably don't know where Texas is.

"Mario right"this man said. I nod my head at him and give him my bag. "Ummm, okay"he walk to his car. I hop in the backseat taking out my iPhone X. I look at a text from the man who settle the cameras in the house.

Ima just sleep at a hotel cause I don't know how this man live.  "Where too?"the man ask.

"Marriott suite"I said.

"Got it"he took off from the airport and drove to the destination.

I was just looking out the window thinking about Kaila and my kids. Once I kill Kaila and her little boyfriend, I'm taking my girls back with me. But kailee will have to keep them cause Eleanor won't let them in.

"We're here"the man said. I open the door to the car and hop out. The man grab my bags and gave it to the bellboy. "That will be 5$"5$? I reach in my pocket and grab a 100$.

"Here, dont spend it on stupid shit"I said then walk off.

"Hi"the lady behind the desk smile at me. "Are you mr..."

"Call me Mario"I smiled at her.

"Okay Mario, your room is the presidential suite"she said handing me the key. "Its on the  top floor"

"Thanks"I walk away from the desk to the elevator.

Finally I made it to the suite. It was sexy in here. I can throw a party here. But ima focus on kaila. I ain't playing no games.