Getting My Girls Back

Chapter 37
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I pulled up to the house seeing the lights all on. Why are they all on at 1 o'clock AM. Probably Mario who wants them on. But come to find out, there is a party going on. Serious right now.

I made my way out my car going to the gate. I wasn't dressing but I was still cute. The guards look at me then laugh. "Who are you?"

"I'm the dancer"I smiled.

"Mario didn't call for no dancer"the other guard said.

"No, not just any dancer. A dancer that will entertain him for tonight"I bit my lips.

"Okay. I see you"he rub his hands. "You can go"he smiled.

I made my way away from the guards going to the door. Some females and males was outside smoking and drinking. They all look at me and laugh for a bit.

"Why she dress like that?"

"Probably not rich"they all laugh. They next. I ealk in the house seeing how big it was. The music was loud. I look around seeing some rich men and women staring at me. I look up the stairs seeing eleanor talking to some women. I guess thats her friends.

I walk away from the door going to a room where these women was naked and having sex with some man. What kind of party is this? And he have my daughters in this house.

"Want to join baby?"some woman ask.

"Nah. I don't like sharing"I walk out the room closing the door behind me. I have to make my way up the stairs. I look up the stairs seeing eleanor still up there. "Fuck"I mumble. I walk out the back door that lead me outside. They had some people out here.

I look and seen a guest house. What if they there? I made my way to the guest house and open the door. It was quiet. No one was in here. "Hi. Are you eleanor and Mario guest?"

"Yes"I said.

"Mommy"I heard maci.

"Maci"I couldn't believe she was in front me.

"Ma'am how do you know her? You shouldn't be here"the maid or nanny said.

"Shut up"I said then ran to maci. I hug her tight and cried.

"Ma'am....."I turn to her looking at her with my evil eyes. "I'm sorry. Let you have your moment"she said.

"Where is Mia?"I ask.

"She sleep, I can't sleep no more momma. I was worried about you"she cried.

"I know baby"I said. "Wake up Mia so we can get out of here okay"

"Okay"she ran to the back. Right when I turn around, I met contact with a fist that knock me to the floor. That can't be Mario. His fist ain't that light.

"You ain't going no where bitch. I ain't scared of you"I heard Eleanor ass.

"Eleanor right"I got myself together then rub my nose. Blood was oozing out a little  bit.

"Yes"she smiled.

"Okay, we haven't met before but I want you to know the person that's bout to whoop your ass. My name is Kaila, im Mario ex and baby mama. Right now, you are pissing me off cause you are in my way"I gritted my teeth.

"So what. You think I care"she smiled. "I don't give a damn if you mad or not"

"Mommy"Mia came behind me and hug me.

"Go back to bed you little brats!"Eleanor yelled at them. This bitch. I punch her one good time knocking her to the floor. I kept punching her face braking her nose. Her whole face was bloody. Don't ever call my daughters brats.

"Come on girls"I grab their hands and walk out the guest house. Pool house. Whatever it was. We almost made it inside till I saw Mario coming outside with some men who was all laughing.

I turn around going to the side of the house. I heard Mario and his friends laugh for a bit till he said. "Eleanor went to the guest house to check on the kids and never came back"

"So go check"one of friends said. I saw them all making their way to the guest house.

"Come"I said. I held their hands tight and walk inside quickly. People was looking and pointing at me.

"Excuse me ma'am, where is you dumbass going with Mario and Eleanor kids. People I tell you"he laugh.

"Nigga these are my kids. Mario is they father and he stole them from me"I said. He stop laughing and look at the twins. "So you gone help a sister out"

"I wish the fuck you would"I heard Mario say. "You will be fired"

"Sorry"the guard whisper.

"Kaila what are you doing?"Mario ask.

"Getting my daughters. You know Instayed in New York for two weeks looking for them after you kidnapped them in Houston"everyone gasp and whisper to each other.

"You left me. With out even telling me"he said.

"That was in the pass Mario. Let it go!!"I yelled. "Let me and my daughters leave in peace"I cried.

"Please daddy"maci said.

"This ain't over Kaila. Just know that"he said. 

"It's over with Mario"