A Day Out

Chapter 22
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Today me and the kids wanted to go out and have some fun

Today me and the kids wanted to go out and have some fun. Like go to Chuke E Cheese or some place else.

Alicia said she didn't want to go to Chuck E Cheese cause it's for babies. I guess she grew up from that. Cause now, all she want to do is shop and text on the phone.

"Girls, come on!"I yelled downstairs while the twins and Alicia was upstairs. Smokey came running downstairs with a little  skirt on. "Smokey, who put this on you?"

I took off the skirt and threw it in the trash. "Momma, why you took of the skirt?"maci ask.

"Cause Smokey is a bit dog, not a girl dog"I said.

"I told them that"Alicia said.

"Alright let's go and have some fun"I smile.

"Where daddy?"Alicia ask.

"He's at work"I said frowning. I dont want him to stay at work for long.

"Oh"Mai and Maci frowned. I frowned too cause I want Jeremiah to be here with his  daughters......

Did I just say that? I mean with the girls. He need to spend time with the girls. They miss him, I miss him.

I help the girls into the jeep Rubicon I had bought a while back. I got in the driver side turning the truck on and took off out the yard.

Later

"Mommy, I like that one"maci pointed at this doll. It was a white Barbie doll with brown hair.

"Why that one?"I ask her.

"Cause it look like daddy"she said. I dont see no resemblance.

"A girl version of daddy"I laugh. I grab the dolls and walk to the cash register. As i was paying the lady and putting my info in, Alicia kept tapping me. "Yes"

She pointed out the window.  Mario was sitting down reading a newspaper. I stared at him the entire time  grabbing the girls hands. I dont want them to meet him. He don't deserve it.

"Ma'am"the lady said. I turn to her then grab my change. "Thank you for shopping at toys for girls"

"Welcome"Alicia said.

"Momma can we get ice cream"Mai said. I didn't even move yet from the cash register. I grab my purse and the girls bags. I gave them their bags and walk to the exit.

Maci look up from the toy and look at Mario. "Daddy!!"she ran over to him. Mai did the same thing but Alicia didn't. I don't know why.

"My baby girls"Mario pick both of them up. He look at Alicia and smile. "Hi Alicia. Can't speak"

"N-No"Alicia stutter. "Mommy said your a bad man"

Mario chuckle a bit nodding his head. He smile at me. "Mommy is a bad woman. That's not your real mommy" after he said that Alicia let go of my hand.

"Alicia, I'll explain to you when we get home. Just don't go anywhere, stay here"I said to her. People was looking at me stupid and Mario.

"Mommy not bad daddy"Mai said.

"Yes she is. She kept y'all from seeing me"Mario said.

"What are you doing mario?!"I yelled.

"See, she yelling at me"Mario said. "You can't stay with her"

"Stop it! Give me my kids back!"I yelled.

"No, we staying with daddy"maci said.

"Hear that Kaila, they staying with me"Mario smiled then walk off with Maci and Mai.

"No!"I grab my phone and dial jeremiah number. "Tell Jeremiah what's going on and get to the mall now"I told Alicia. She nod her head.

"Can someone call the fucking cops!!"I followed Mario out the door of the mall. "Mario stop and give me babies back"

"No"he said bluntly. I stop him by pushing him and smacking his face. I grab maci as she cried and kick Mario a bit. "What the hell, she don't want you"

"She dont have no wants Mario. She staying with me. Go back home to your wife and kid"I said.

Just then the cops pulled up. Mario sigh heavily and gave Mai back to me. He walk off to his car fastly. 

Is he scared of the cops?