Father, Daughters Day

Chapter 25

Mario POV *
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Okay girls, what y'all want to do?"I ask.

"I want some ice cream daddy"maci said.

"Okay girls. Let's get some ice cream"I said.

I wasn't in Houston. I was outside of Hoston in a small town. A nice little town with kids playing and moms on guarding duty. Reminds me of my mom.

"Alright so first, let's get some ice cream and then we can go and play"I said smiling as the girls was yelling excitedly.

We went got some ice cream then went to the bench. We sat down eating our ice cream and talking. Maci told me that their momma is very upset with me.

"Why daddy?"she ask.

"What what sweetheart?"

"Why she mad at you?"Mai ask.

"I really don't  know sweetheart. Technically, I'm mad with mommy"I said.

"Why?"they both ask.

"Cause she took you"I touch maci chest making her laugh. "Away from me without telling me. Broke daddy heart"I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Well you have us now daddy"maci said.

"Not for long"I said. "Mom already looking for you"

"Maybe you can talk to her"Mai said.

"You right, I should talk to her"I said. After the girls ate their ice cream, they went to go play with other kids. I was finally happy to see my girls.

"Hey"I heard Marco voice behind me.

"Thought you left back to New York"I said looking at him.

"I was but I have to tell you something"

"What?"I ask him.

"Jessica told me that her partner Tommy. Remember Tommy"

"Yeah I remember"I said. 

"He looking for you. He gone put you in jail for good man, just bring them back home and let's go back home. Together"Marco said.

"You tell Jessica"I walk up to him speaking clearly to his chest cause I know that bitch Jessica is playing him. "That she need to mind her business before she be in a box 6 feet into the ground"

"Oh and one last thing. Tell her to tell her partner to back off of me"

"Why?"

"I have to finish something"