Getting Closer

Chapter 35
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

The day became night. The sun was going down and I have to find out where Mario is. Luckly, I did. He's no where in New York City. He accidentally drop his location which pointed out that he was somewhere in Maryland. Now, where is that?

"Where is Maryland?"I ask kailee who was holding Abel.

"It's a small town in New York"kailee said. "Just plug in the GPS and go"

"That's exactly what ima do"I said. I walk to my room so I can get some clothes and my stuff. Now that I know where he is, I will get a hotel out there.

After packing up my clothes and giving Abel and kailee goodbye kisses, I left Manhattan making my way to Maryland. I just kept thinking about what ima do to Mario. Ima kill him. Ima really kill his ass.

Maryland

Maryland was a small little town. You didn't really see a lot of people but I seen some people. The houses was big some was small. It was quiet out here.

I remember this place tho. My parents took me here to get some fresh air with kailee and kailani. Reason why cause my dad had some shit going on back in Harlem where his boys was so we had to leave.

"Hi Ma'am"this man came up to me. "Are you lost?"

"Yeah, I'm looking for a hotel"I said.

"Down the street, there is a small motel that you can stay in"he said.

"Thank you"I smiled. I walk back to my car and hop in. I drove to the motel that the man was talking about. Small but look uncomfortable.

I'm only staying here for one night tho.

After checking in, I went to my room so I just relax and think of my next move.

I took out my phone and dial Jeremiah number. I want to speak to Alicia. I waited for them to answer and finally they did.

"Jeremiah?"I sniffle.

"Baby, you okay. Did he hurt you cause you know ima be down there in a heart beat"

"No, I'm crying cause I made it. I finally know where he is and I can get the girls back"i smiled.

"That's good. I'm so proud of you"

"How's Alicia?"

"Missing you. She cries cause she thinks that you and her sisters won't come back"--" I  cries too Kaila"

"I know baby, I'm sorry but I have to do this baby on my own"I wipe my tears.

"That's dope. Strong as woman. A mother who flew thousands of miles to save her daughters from their own father"

I laugh. "Yeah, that's me"I smiled. "My mom would of never done anything like this but my father will"

"Same"

"Jeremiah, when I get back I  want you to make me feel like a queen"

"You already my queen. I love you"

"I love you Jeremiah. Kiss Alicia for me"I smiled.

"I will, if she let me cause she doesn't really like me right now" he laugh.  "Love you Kaila"

"Okay, bye"I hung up so he won't hear me cry. I don't want him to hear me break down in front me. It's like I want to go back home but I can't. I have to save my girls. And I'm close to catching his ass.

But first, his bitch is going down. Going to hell for what she done to me.