Advise

Chapter 15
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I grab my things to move to the 2nd floor. Seeing Mario again made me want to pass out. Why then hell he back in my life? I didn't ask for this. All i want is a good life with a regular husband and my girls my side.

"Baby"I heard Jeremiah behind me.  "I want you to remain on the 2nd floor till this dude leave"

"Okay but what about you? What if he hurt you?"I ask.

"He wont baby. I'm the man"he smile.

"Baby.  This is something serious"I said looking into his eyes. "Mario can kill you"

"No he can't"Jeremiah said.

"Okay Jeremiah. Since you think your smarter then me"I smile. "But im for real, watch your back"

"Okay, now go"he kiss me goodbye. I walk to the elevator and hop on. I press the #2 and waited.  Finally, I made it to the floor.

I walk off the elevator getting stares from other girls who I didn't know. This reminds me of when i came to kailee building and everybody was staring at me.

"Is that Jeremiah girl?"some girl said.

"Yeah"they laugh. What is up with girls?

I walk up to the nurse station with a smile. "Hi, I'm Kaila James. I was transferred here from the 3rd floor"

"By Dr. Richerson switch you I see"the lady smile. "Why he switch you?"

Why she asking? Nun of that is her business. Just know that im here.  "Maybe cause i was a huge distraction"I smile.

"Go on somewhere. You have room 136th"she shove me the chart and rolled her eyes. For one, she to old to like Jeremiah. Two, she to ugly. And three, she to messy. Stay out my business.

I walk to room 136th seeing two elderly couple in the room. "Hi, I'm nurse James. Can you tell me what happened to you"I said to the old man.

"He had a heart attack"the old lady said. I nod my head.

"How old is he?"I ask.

"94"she said. 94 and he still living. Let me shut up. That man hanging on.

"Wow, that's incredible"I smile.

"Yeah, we been married for years"the wife smile.

"How long?"

"76 years. I met him when I was 18"she smile. "Now I'm 94"

"That's awesome"I smile.

"Do you have a husband?"

"Right now, I'm with my boyfriend but we not married"I said.

"What's wrong with kids today"the lady shook her head. "Seems like they don't know what love is. They meet someone and say they in love but it ain't love"

"I met this one guy and I thought it was love at first sight but then i saw how selfish he was and he didn't appreciate me. I left"

"That's good what you did. Did he make you sick all the time?"

I thought about how I was pregnant with  Frank baby cause of him, stress myself over him, and would always say I would kill for him but he wasn't nothing to fight for.

"Yes he made me sick"I said.

"You did the right thing by leaving him. If he didn't appreciate you at all, why you was still there for?"

"To see if him would change but seems like he didn't change"I said. 

"It's different generations. They dont care about love, they dont even know what love is till you meet that someone who can protect you, love you and your kids. That's the right one"

I smile thinking about Jeremiah.  But frown cause I know he will confront Mario in that room.