Married Man, Not

Chapter 20
Mario pov*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"You for real Marco!"I yelled at him for letting in these crazy bitches from the strip club. I'm a married man for the love of God. And I'm willingly to keep Eleanor.

"What!?"he yelled back. "I'm lonely okay"

"Yeah but I have a wife"I said.

"So fucking what. If you had a wife, you would of been there not here"Marco said. The girls all look at me and turn their attention to Marco.

"Marco, ima need them to leave"I said.

"Who to leave? Them?"he ask.

"Who fucking else Marco!!"I yelled. The girls got off the couch grabbing their things. They gave me this mean mug and walk out the suite.

"Thanks for ruining my fun"Marco said. "I don't  have a girl nor a wife. But if I did, I would of call her everyday and tell her how much I love her and check on my son"he got up from the couch looking at me.

"Trying to make me feel guilty"I said. "Cause it ain't working"

"What kind of man are you? You don't love your wife"

"I love Eleanor!!"

"Well if you love her, why are you here mario?!!"Marco ask. "You cant answer that question huh"

"Fuck you"I push him away from me.

"I ain't gay dude. You just saw me with 4 strippers"he smiled.

"Ima need you to go and watch Eleanor, just in case"

"Why, someone coming after you?"

"No, just to keep her protected"I said pouring myself a cup of juice.

"You serious. You have all our cousins down there and you want me to do it"Marco said.

"I don't trust them"I said.

"Fine I guess I'll go and check up on her"he said. "Buy me a ticket back to New York tho"

"Alright"I sat down in tge seat next to the big window that over look the city.

I already accomplish New York, California, and Mexico. Now Texas will be in my hands.

_________________

I know yall liking this book. Y'all comment everyday. But im bored with the same characters. I need new ones. Soooooo

I need your
FC:
PERSONALITY:
NAME:
FRIENDS WITH:
RELATIONSHIP:

please let me know