Visiting Day

Chapter 11

Mario pov*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I was in the hotel room on my phone when Marco called. I sigh loudly not wanting to talk to him but I guess i will.

"Hello"- me

"Where are you"- Marco

"I'm in a hotel room"- me

"What hotel room? Which state?"- Marco

"Texas"- me

"Brother come visit me at East side Houston hospital. Have a surprise for you"- Marco

"Yeah whatever"

I hung up the phone. I got up from the chair and grab my jacket. I grab my keys to the rental car and my wallet. I walk out the suite to the hallway of the big hotel. I look both ways seeing no one.

LATER

I walk in the hospital seeing people who were sick waiting for their rides. This is so disgusting. If I was sick, I wouldn't come here.

"Excuse me sir, who you looking for?"this nurse ask me.

"My brother, Marco"I said.

"Last name?"she ask.

"Rodriguez"I said. She nod her head.

"He's on 3rd floor room 347th"She said. I nod my head and walk to the elevator but something caught my eyes. This man. I saw him in the camera with Kaila.

"So you and Kaila going out tonight or tomorrow since you working non-stop"this other Dr ask him.

"I don't know. Probably tomorrow since I have to work tonight"bingo.

"Which floor?"

"4th"damnit.  I press the elevator number and went in. I press the number 3 and waiting for it to go.

Finally, I was on the 3rd floor. I look for the room number and finally found it. Marco was laying in bed watching tv.

"Dude, I was bored out of my mind till Kaila came in and kept me company"he smiled.

"Where is she?"I ask.

"She left, but her little boyfriend is here till tomorrow morning"he said. "You have a phone man, I need to check my Insta, Snapchat, Twitter, even facebook"

"Here"I hand him my old phone. "Keep it man"

"Why you here anyways?"

"To visit you"I smile then chuckle.

"No in Texas man. Why you in Texas?"he ask.

"I want to see my girls man. And kill Kaila ass"

"For?"

"She left me high and dry. Didn't tell me she was taking the girl or nothing just left and start a new life with this fucker"I stood up. "I miss her, but then again I don't"

"Your dumb ass is confuse"Marco said.

"Why you told them people your last name is Rodriguez"I said.

"So they won't see my record on my real last name"he said while on the phone.

"How you got here?"

"I was shot by Carmen brother"

"That's what you get"I laugh.

"Ain't shit funny Mario. What's funny is how you down here crying over kaila"he said. That what made me shut up.

"Whatever"

The rest of the night, I stayed in marco room laughing, joking around, and trying to get some nurses numbers. Like old times.