Looking For Clues

Chapter 33
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I woke up in kailee bed. That's weird. She have 3 rooms. Why she didn't put me in the guest room?

I hop out of bed walking out the room. I went to the kitchen seeing kailee holding the baby. Yes, the baby that I carried but I didn't want. Kailee always wanted to have another baby right after having alisha. With alisha gone, kailee is upset a bit.

"Hey"I mumble.

"Hey"kailee smiled. "You see Adel" she kiss his cheek.

"Thats his name?"I ask.

"Yeah, I couldn't think of a name till alisha told me to just think of something. I came up with adel"

"Nice"I smiled. "I should go brush my teeth and get dress. Have to keep looking"I walk back to kailee room.

I pulled out my outfit which was my black sleeve t-shirt, ripped jeans, my black Michael Kors boots and my brown cardigan. It's a bit cold outside. I went to the bathroom so I can do my hygienes.

After getting myself together, I got dress and went back to the kitchen seeing kailee singing to Adel. This was so cute and it made me want my little girls back.

Later

I walk around Manhattan looking for any clues. Something that can tell me that Mario was down here. But nobody said nothing.

I started walking around the city looking for anything till I seen Marco with some girl. Bingo.

I hid behind the wall waiting for him to come towards me. He was walking with the girl with his arms wrap around her. Poor Carmen. I feel bad for her.

I walk behind them watching their every move. Then they stop. I hid behind some people making sure they didn't see me. Specially Marco. I sat down at this bench facing away from them.

"Marco, what will your wife say about this?"

"Carmen ain't gone nothing, she pregnant. What she gone do?"

"Didn't she get her brother to stab you?"

"Yeah, I'll regret going to that house"

"You still love her huh"

"Yeah"

"Well, maybe we have to take a break"

"You right. I don't want to be like brother. I want to start a family with her"

"Well you do that"

They smiled at each other and walk in the store. I got up and walk in the store. It was a all girly store. I guess the girl wanted to come in here. I walk in seeing Marco following behind her like a little lost puppy.

I went on the other side looking through some clothes. They was alright. But not my type. I waited and waited for Marco to be alone. Finally the girl left to go to the fitting room. Now he's alone.

I walk up to him as he was texting someone. I grab the back of his neck digging my nails into his skin. His breathing became heavy and I can feel the saliva going down his throat.

"Marco"I whisper in his ear. "Meet me outside"I said. I push his neck and walk outside.

I waited for him to come outside and he did. "Kaila I dont......"

"Save the bullshit"I said.

"I'm sorry Kaila"he apologize. "I'm serious, I don't know where Mario is"

"Call him"I said.

"My phone, it's....."I push him into the brick wall looking into his eyes.

"Stop lying marco!! I'm not playing right now!!"I yelled.

"Stop you causing a scene"he said looking around. I grab his arm pulling him into a coffee shop.

"Happy"

"Yeah"he said. "Want a coffee?"

"Marco"I gritted my teeth.

"Fine, let's sit down"he said. We both took a seat. I waited for him to say something. "You really want me to call him"

"Do it"I said. "Ask him where is now"

"Kaila, please don't kill him"

"Oh I won't. Probably break a little bones but I won't kill him"I smiled. "Now call"

Marco took out his phone and called Mario number. We waited for him to answer for a minute but he didn't. "See, he ain't gone answer"

"I see"I said.

"Can I go now?"he ask. I stood up looking at the phone then him. I snatch the phone out his hands and put it in my breast so he won't get it. "Serious!!"

"Yeah, so you won't do anything stupid. Go buy a new one"I said then walk out the coffee shop. I have  to text Mario then. Since he can't answer the phone.