Family Night

Thank you KyDaWriter Love the book cover😍😍

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Chapter 4

I watch as thr girls and Jeremiah was playing a game. Alicia is a very much into games. Maci and Mai didnt know what was going on. Neither did I.

"Awwww. You won again"Jeremiah said to Alicia who was dancing around crazy.

"I won. I won. I won"she repeated.

"Time for bed. Time for bed. Time for bed"Jeremiah copied her dance move.

"Awww, why?"

"Cause you have school. Even the twins"Jeremiah said.

"No"the twins shook their heads no.

"Come on girls. Time for bed"I said getting up from my spot.

"You for real mommy"Alicia said.

"Yes"

Fighting with Alicia and the twins happen every night. They don't want to go to sleep nor go to school. Every child on this earth is the same. Even adults.

"Finally. Peace and quiet"Jeremiah said as he laid his head back and sigh loudly.

"Jere"I called hm.

"Yeah"he look at me.

"Would you ever marry me. If not that's fine"I said.

"I would love to marry you"he smiled.

"You serious"I smile.

"Hell yeah, you very beautiful, smart, sexy in all the right places. I love your flaws baby and i would love to marry you"

Something just made me realise. Mario told me that he would marry me. Put an ring on it but never had a wedding. I want to see what Jeremiah will do.

"Thanks Jeremiah"I kiss his lips passionately. 

"I would love to make love to you right now but the girls are still up and you know that"he laughed making me laugh too.

"Maybe when their gone tomorrow morning when your  sister come to pick them up,  we can start"I kiss his lips.

"Would love that"