Let The War Begin

Chapter 17

Mario pov*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"You ready little brother"I said while packing up his clothes

"You ready little brother"I said while packing up his clothes. The nurse was taking out the needle.

"Been ready to get out. Ima miss you tho"he kiss the nurse. That was so disgusting. He just got out of a relationship with Carmen.

"Okay dude let's go"I grab his bag. He smile at the girl and hop out the bed. We walk out the roon together getting stares, whistling, and blushes from different girls. But where is Kaila?

She ain't here. "Miss your girl?"Marco ask.

"What you mean?"I ask looking at him.

"Kaila, she ain't here to say goodbye to you huh"he smile.

"Shut up. Ima see her one last time"I said.

"What you gone do?"Marco ask?

"I want to see my girls"I said.

"That's it. That's all"Marco said.

"And something else"I smile.

"What?"

"I want to kill Kaila"I whisper cause we was still in the hospital. Marco shook his head. "What?"

"Nothing man"he walk away. I lick my dry lips and followed him. As I was walking, I heard this manly voice behind me.

"Woah there"I turn around seeing the doctor that took care of Marco. "You Mario right?"

"Yeah, how you know my name?"I ask.

"Well, your ex girlfriend told me that you and her was together"he said.

"Yeah, we was till she left me without even saying shit"I said.

"Look man, i feel your pain. But you can't put your hands on my girl like that. Don't you have a wife or something?"he ask.

How the hell he know about my wife? "Have you been stalking me?"

"No, Kaila told me that you have a girl and a kid"he said. "So why the hell you stalking her"

"I ain't stalking her, just letting her know that I'm here and will take my kids back with a fight"I said gritting my teeth.

"Let the war begin then"