Maci and Mai

Chapter 24
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
>Couple months later

"Okay girls, time for school"I walk in their room seeing them still sleep. "Maci and Mai, come on"I tap them.

"Momma"they both whined. I didn't want to hear it but it's time to get up and go.

"Girls, come on. You have to see Ms.cherry"I smiled. 

"I thought she was sick"

"Well she called and told me that she's back"I said smiling at them.

"I still don't want to go"maci said. She folded her arms with a mean mug.

"Alrigh. Get your ass up and let's go"I said walking out their room. Alicia was already dress and ready. She love school. It's the twins who doesn't like school at all.

After getting the twins ready, I fix their break fast so they can have energy for class.

The drive to school was loud. Alicia, maci, and Mai was talking loud as hell. Like they was in back of a bus. I had to shut them up real quick.

"Mommy"Mai whined.

"Quiet please"I said. She sigh heavily looking out the window. We pull up to the school seeing kids with their moms and dads. 

"Okay girls, y'all ready"I said all excited.

"Where's daddy?"maci ask.

"Maci, don't ask about ever again"I gritted my teeth.

"Sorry mama"She frowned.

"Okay let's go"i grab their hands and walk towards the door. I already drop Alicia off at school. Now its their turn.

Hopefully they can do great here.