You Cant Leave

Chapter 31

Mario POV*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I watch as Maci and Mai look at my son who was playing with his toys

I watch as Maci and Mai look at my son who was playing with his toys. I wanted all of them to know each other but maci and mai have minds of their own. They don't like him.

"Hey"Eleanor walk to the table with her coffee cup.

"They don't like him"I said. "That was my goal was to get them to see him. Thats  their brother"

"Give them more time"Eleanor said.

"No, Kaila is on her way and next time she won't kick my ass. She gone kill me eleanor"I said. "I will have to protect you and nate for now on"

"Wait"eleanor sat down in front of me. "You telling me that she gone kill me and nate and you"

"Yes!"I yelled causing the kids to look at me. "She's dangerous"

"You need to come up with a plan. As for me and nate, I'm leaving to Maryland"Eleanor got up and walk to the room.

"Eleanor"I got up from my chair and walk to our room. Eleanor was packing up some clothes. "Stop"I stopped her.

"Stop! You really want me to stop! I'm trying to save myself and my child from this bitch who gone kill me and you!"She yelled.

"Eleanor, I know your scared. But we can defeat her, we can put her in jail this time and won't worry about"

"I don't trust you Mario. She probably will kill me"eleanor cried.

"I'm sorry baby"

"I have a son and my life was just getting good with you and nate"She sniffle.

"I understand"

"No, you don't understand"she walk away going to the closet.

How can I get eleanor to stay? I need her to help me.