Mysterious Person

Chapter 9

Jeremiah pov*
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Work is all i do everyday. Not everyday but when I get to the hospital i dont take no breaks. I can't see Kaila that much cause they switch her with Dr. Johnson. He likes her but know she's for me.

"Dr. Richerson, we need you in room 350th"the nurse said. I walk to the room seeing a man laying in the bed with blood coming from his stupid.

"What I'm supposed to do with him?"I ask.

"I dont know, they put him in here"the nurse said.

"Who did?"

"I don't know, usually ICU or emergency will let us know if they bringing a person up"she said.

"Where is his files?"I ask.

"He doesn't have nun"she said. "Also weird"

"Call the police, get some antibiotics, and some gaux"I said.  She nod her head and walk out. The man wa just laying there breathing slowly.

The nurse ran back in with the other nurses and the gaux. I started doing my work trying to save the man life.

"I need some oxygen"I said. The nurse hook up the oxygen. When I look at the cut which wasn't a cut. It was a bullet hole. "Shit"

"What is it?"I showed her the bullet hole.

"Call for a emergency surgery!"I yelled. This is serious and they know that.

They all took into action by moving the bed. I have to get him off my floor to the surgery room. This is a life and death situation with him.

L A T E R

I drop my file paper on the counter sighing loudly. This was a hard day for me.

"What happen to him?"the nurse ask.

"They took him to ICU. They paper work they just made cause he's not from this state"I said. 

"Where he from?"

"New York"I rub my face. "This is really weird, how he got on this floor"

"Probably a mistake. Don't worry about it, he's safe with ICU"the nurse said.

"Your right"I smile. Just then I felt something wrap around my waist. "Hey baby"

"How's your day?"Kaila ask.

"It's been weird"I said turning to her. "You ever heard of a man name Marco"

"Marco?"she look confuse.

"Yeah"I nod my head.

"No not at all"Kaila said. "Where he from?"

"New York"I said. For some reason, Kaila didn't say anything. She just stood still. "Babe"

"Yeah, I'm good. It's just that why he down here if he's from New York"Kaila said.

"Probably partying"I smile then laugh. "Not funny"I stop.

"I have to get going. Your right hand man is getting on my nerves"

"Kaila, i need pain medication for room 398th"Dr.  Johnson said.

"Got ya"Kaila said sighing. She kiss my lips and walk away.

"Y'all should get marry"