Three:

Harry

Harry grabbed the scarf from the dresser, putting it in his back pocket.

He slowly exited the bedroom before tip-toeing down the stairs.

Harry paused when he saw a small young man in the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. He couldn't help but be taken aback by how cute the boy was as he clasped the cup in his hand.

"Focus

"Focus." Harry whispered to himself, watching as the boy turned his back away from the stairs.

Harry knew this was a perfect chance to strike.

He pulled the gun from his pants before creeping toward the boy, pausing directly behind him.

Harry finally built up the courage to grab him aggressively from behind, pressing the gun to his temple.

The boy let out a small yelp, dropping his cup onto the floor.

"Close your eyes!" Harry demanded, watching the smaller lad squeeze his eyes shut.  "And don't you dare open them!"

"O-Okay!" He cried out.

Harry quickly rummaged through his own pocket, pulling out the blindfold. "Don't move."

Harry tied the scarf tightly around his eyes before bringing him into a choke hold once again.

"Alright." Harry started walking backwards, bringing his hostage with him. "You're gonna come with me, alright.. Don't do anything stupid."

The boy nodded, allowing his captor to drag him to an unknown location.

Harry led him into the living room, guiding him to a corner on the floor.

"Sit here and don't move." Harry demanded, pushing him to the ground.

"I-I won't." The boy shyly nodded, propping his back against the wall.

Harry quickly ran into the kitchen, looking for something to tie him up with.

"Fuck.." Harry frantically paced around the room.

He finally found a roll of tape underneath the sink.

He quickly ran back into the living room to see the boy hadn't moved.

Harry ran over to where he was sitting, unraveling the duct-tape.

The loud noise caused the boy to flinch, bringing his knees to his chest.

"I'm gonna need you to turn around." Harry said.

The boy bit his lip. "W-Why?"

"Just do what I say." Harry said, sternly. "Don't ask questions."

The smaller lad slowly turned his body so his back was facing his captor.

Harry grabbed his wrists, tying them tightly behind him.

"Okay. Turn back around." Harry demanded.

The boy scooted his body so his back was facing the wall once again.

Harry turned his attention to the boy's ankles, tying them together as well.

"Are you alone?" Harry asked him.

"Yes." He nodded. "I-I'm alone."

"Okay." Harry started mumbling to himself.

Harry stood up, pulling his phone from his pocket.

"I'm gonna make a phone call. Don't you move a muscle." He said to the boy, walking back into the kitchen.

He dialed Zayn's number, putting it to his ear.

"What's going on?"

"Everything has been taken care of." Harry said into the phone.

"So.. you killed him?" Zayn asked.

"No. I didn't kill him." Harry scoffed. "I told you.. I don't want to kill anyone."

"Well.. what did you do? Has he seen your face?"

Harry shook his head. "No. I blindfolded him before he could."

Zayn sighed. "You better hope he doesn't see your face. We cannot risk any loose ends."

"I know." Harry mumbled.

"Just ask him where the safe is, get the money and get out." Zayn paused. "The sooner.. the better."

"Copy that."

Harry hung up the phone, letting out a deep sigh before walking back into the living room.