Twenty-One:

Zayn scoffed before angrily leaving the room with Liam by his side.

Harry brushed off Louis' shirt, examining his bruised face. "Are you alright?"

"You lied." Louis scrunched his face up, fighting back tears. "You promised you wouldn't let him hurt me."

Harry looked down, shaking his head. "To be fair.. I told you not to speak."

Louis sniffled. "How are my parents suppose to cough 5 million by tomorrow?"

Harry bit his lip. "I didn't know he was going to ask for so much."

Louis scoffed. "Well he did."

"I can't control everything my partners do, alright!" Harry said with frustration. "If it was up to me.. things would have gone a lot different."

"Oh right.. cause you're such a good guy. News flash.. Nobody forced you to do any of this!" Louis raised his voice. "Nobody forced you to take me hostage or destroy my house or blind me! That was all you!"

Harry balled his hand into a fist. "Don't raise your voice at me."

"I'm tired of these fucking games!" Louis shouted through his tears. "I'm-"

Harry suddenly grabbed Louis by his shirt, pinning him against the wall.

He glared at him with burning intensity.

"I said.." Harry's voice darkened, leaning dangerously close. "Don't raise your voice at me!"

"Just kill me, alright!" Louis cried out in hysterics. "You're gonna do it anyway! I can't take this anymore.. I-I'm broken, Okay? You officially broke me! Are you happy! Is this what you wanted!"

Harry glared at him, watching the boy sob in front of him.

Harry blinked his eyes, calming himself down before letting go of Louis' shirt.

Louis slid down the wall, sobbing into his knees as he broke down on the floor.

Harry sighed, standing awkwardly above him as he cried.

He finally decided to crouch down in front of Louis, grabbing his knee.

"Hey.." Harry patted it. "Stop crying, alright.. I'm sorry."

"Don't touch me." Louis moved his knee. "Don't act like you care.. if you cared, you would have let me go."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You know I can't do that."

"Why.." Louis looked up with glazed over eyes. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"You know why." Harry sighed. "My crew needs this money and guess what.. so do I. This has to happen."

"I'm a person." Louis choked out. "Not your bargaining chip."

"I know that." Harry looked around.

"Do you?" Louis stared. "I don't think that you do."

Harry stayed silent, growing tired of this conversation.

"It's getting late." Harry changed the subject. "You can either stay in my room tonight or I can find somewhere a lot less comfortable for you to sleep."

Louis sniffled, trying to compose himself.

"I don't care." He shook his head. "You're gonna do whatever you want with me, anyway."

Harry stood up before grabbing Louis' arm, helping him to his feet.

"I want your company."