Thirty:

"What is it!" Harry shouted in annoyance.

"You need to come here and see this.." Liam looked worried.

"Shit.." Harry grumbled to himself. "Alright. I'll be there in a minute."

Liam nodded, walking back into the kitchen.

Louis watched Harry turn back into his gaze.

"Um.." Harry cleared his throat. "We'll finish this later."

"Yeah." Louis looked down.

"Come on.." Harry laced his arm around Louis'. "Let's go."

Harry guided Louis into the kitchen to see Zayn sitting at the table, reading something out loud from his phone.

"20 year old, Louis Tomlinson was found missing from his Doncaster home late Saturday night. The amount of 5 million dollars has been demanded by an unknown source. Anyone with information is urged to contact the police department immediately."

Zayn slammed his phone on the table, looking up at Louis.

"So.." Zayn slid his chair out. "Your parents contacted the police when they weren't suppose to, huh? I guess they don't give a shit about you after all."

Zayn stomped over to Louis, only to be stopped when Harry stood in front of him in a protective manner.

"How do you know they contacted the police?" Harry stared.

"How else would they have gotten that information, Harry! Are you blind or just fucking stupid?" Zayn put his hands on his hips.

"Why would they do that?" Liam chimed in.

Louis looked around before bravely speaking up. "It was probably my step-father."

"You shut-"

"Shh!" Harry shushed Zayn. "Let him speak."

Zayn rolled his eyes.

"My step-father is very particular about his money. He would probably do anything to save it.. even risk my life, I suppose." Louis said. "The more I think about it.. he probably took the safe with him to make sure no one tampered with it."

Zayn gripped his hair. "So this whole thing was fucked from the start. We were never meant to get a dime anyway."

Liam shook his head. "I guess not."

"So you guys are just gonna give up, then?" Harry asked.

"There is nothing else to be done!" Zayn yelled. "The cops are involved now! We need to just kill him and flee to another country before it's too late."

Harry sighed.

"I will not go back to prison, Harry." Zayn poked his chest. "Do you understand me?"

"You won't, alright.." Harry nodded. "They don't have any leads."

"Not now." Zayn turned his attention to Louis. "But if Peter Pan gets loose, you can best believe we'll have cops knocking down our door."

"I won't-" Louis stepped forward.

"Don't try and pull that 'i wOnT tElL aNyOnE' bullshit." Zayn mocked. "I'm not stupid. We all know you would talk the first chance you got."

Harry looked back at him, knowing he was right.

No hostage would be set free without telling the police everything they knew..

And Louis knew it all.

"His mother.." Liam broke the silence.

"What about her?" Zayn furrowed his brows.

"Louis said that he thinks that his step-father was the one who contacted the police." Liam explained. "His mother on the other hand would probably do anything to save her son."

"What are you saying?" Harry asked.

"We contact the mother in secret and get her to drop off the money alone." Liam added. "She'd probably do it."

Louis shook his head. "Don't endanger my mother.. please-"

"Shh!" Zayn shushed him. "He's got a point. Maybe we could get his mum to drop off the money behind her husband and the cops back."

Harry raised a brow. "I mean, what mother wouldn't do whatever it took to save her son?"

"I suppose it's worth a try." Zayn shook his head, pulling out the untraceable phone. "Let's give her a call."

Blinded || Larryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें