Twenty-Three:

"Here.." Harry walked over to the nightstand, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Hopefully this will be more comfortable then the tape."

Louis stared at them. "Why do you have those in your nightstand?"

"Um." Harry looked around. "For moments like this, I suppose."

"You do this often, then?" Louis walked toward him.

"No." Harry watched him approach. "I've actually never done this before."

Louis raised a brow. "Done what?"

Harry gripped the cuffs, looking down. "Kidnapped someone. I usually just get the money, get out."

"Oh." Louis nodded. "Good to know that someone else hasn't gone through this kind of suffering."

"Oh stop." Harry rolled his eyes. "It could be a lot worse. I haven't touched you."

"You touched my cheek." Louis couldn't help but chuckle at how silly it sounded.

"Sue me." Harry mocked, trailing down Louis' face.

The room went silent.

"Anyway." Harry cleared his throat. "You should probably.. get on the bed."

"I suppose so." Louis crawled on the edge before scooting to the headboard.

"Give me your wrist."

Louis lifted his small wrist, allowing Harry to cuff one of them to the headboard above him.

"Wow." Louis wiggled his free hand. "Only one."

"Don't make me regret it." Harry clicked the handcuffs shut.

Harry walked to the middle of the room, plopping down on the floor.

"There's some room." Louis called out.

"Huh?" Harry peaked his head up.

"There's a little room.. on the bed." Louis scooted to the edge. "If you want.. I don't know."

Harry looked over at the space. "I suppose there is."

Harry stood up, walking over to the other side of the bed.

He squeezed close to Louis' body, shuffling under the covers.

Louis could feel Harry's breathing quicken by the closeness of their bodies.

"Shouldn't I be the one who's nervous?" Louis looked over at him, locking eyes.

"Who said I was nervous?" Harry exhaled.

"You just seem a little.." Louis paused, biting his lip. "Nervous."

Harry scoffed, trying to act cool again. "I'm not nervous, alright.. it's just..cold in here and I'm trying to warm myself up by breathing quicker."

Louis laughed. "That may be the worst excuse I've ever heard."

Harry laughed too. "You're right."

They both sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

Harry broke the silence. "Stop making me like you."

Louis looked over. "Huh?"

"I said.." Harry looked over. "Stop making me like you."

Louis gave a serious face. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay.."

"Good." Harry folded his hands on his stomach. "Now go to sleep."

Louis closed his eyes, trying his best to sleep.

Louis looked over to see Harry snoring lightly, his mouth slightly opened.

He looked so soft.

"I'll stop when you stop." Louis whispered under his breath before drifting off to sleep.