Twenty-Eight:

Harry walked back into the hideout, shoving Louis inside.

"Wheres Zayn?" Harry said to Liam.

"He's in his room." Liam pointed.

Harry sighed, grabbing Louis by his shirt. "Watch him while I go talk to him."

Liam nodded. "Will do."

"Don't touch him unless he moves." Harry demanded.

Louis looked over a Liam, giving an awkward grin.

"Uh.. hi."

Harry left the room, knocking on Zayn's door.

"Zayn.." Harry opened it when he wouldn't answer.

Zayn was near his bed, packing a suitcase.

"Don't talk to me." Zayn folded a shirt.

"Can we just talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about, Harry." Zayn scoffed. "You chose him over our friendship.."

Harry paused. "I can't help how I feel."

"And what's that, Harry?" Zayn turned toward him. "A stupid crush?"

Harry looked down, realizing how stupid it sounded.

"Grow up." Zayn continued packing.

"Zayn.. just listen to me." Harry grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Don't you understand I'm trying to save you!" Zayn pulled his arm away. "I'm trying to save your life because you're too blinded to realize what's actually happening!"

"And what's that?" Harry folded his arms.

"Don't you see?" Zayn paused. "He's manipulating you.. He's making sure you're wrapped around his little finger so you won't kill him in the end."

"That's not true-"

"You think he actually likes you?" Zayn shook his head. "Some snobby rich college boy with a criminal? It would never work and you know it."

Harry looked down.

"No. He's pretending to like you so you won't have the guts to kill him in the end." Zayn huffed. "And you're falling for it."

Harry looked around the room.

"Well, I don't know what to do, Zayn." Harry struggled to fight back tears. "Even if he is manipulating me.. I know I won't have the guts to do it."

Zayn paused. "If you don't.. you'll spend the rest of your life in prison because of it."

Harry sighed.

"So what's it gonna be.." Zayn closed the suitcase, looking him dead in the eyes. "Your life.. or his?"