Twenty-Two:

"Here it is." Harry opened a small door to an even smaller bedroom. "It's not much but.."

Harry guided Louis in, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, it's not much." Harry finished.

Louis looked around to see a tiny bed in the middle of the room.

"We both aren't gonna fit on that." Louis stated.

"Yeah." Harry pondered everything. "It's whatever.. I can just sleep on the floor."

Louis furrowed his brows at him. "You would give me your bed?"

Harry scoffed, trying to act cool. "Don't think it's cause I care about you or anything.. cause I don't. It's purely because I like to sleep on the floor."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Oh."

"Whatever." Harry locked the door. "Sleep on the floor for all I care."

"No.. it's fine." Louis stood awkwardly, examining the bed more closely. "Maybe we could both fit?"

"Um.." Harry cheeks flushed a shade of red. "We could try, I guess."

"Yeah.." Louis tugged on his hands taped behind his back. "Could you take this tape off.. it's really hurting me."

"Uh, Yeah." Harry walked over to his desk, pulling out a pair of scissors. "Come here.."

Louis turned his back toward Harry, waiting for him to cut it.

"Your hands look cold again." Harry stated, cutting them loose.

Louis turned around to face Harry, locking eyes while he rubbed his wrists.

"I suppose they're a little cold."

"I can help." Harry said, slowly lifting his large hands to cover Louis'.

The room was silent as they stood hand in hand, eye to eye.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Louis asked.

Harry's voice deepened. "Like what?"

"Like.." Louis paused. "Like I'm special or something."

Harry couldn't help but chuckle, revealing his dimples. "I suppose I have that effect."

"What.." Louis shook his head. "To look at someone like they're special.. when they're really not."

"I didn't say you weren't special." Harry tightened his grip.

"I don't feel very special." Louis admitted. "I feel like when you look at me.. you see dollar signs instead of a person."

"That's not-"

"Someone who's disposable." Louis didn't break eye contact. "Someone you could kill without remorse."

Harry snarled a little. "I never said that."

"The way you threaten to hurt me makes me think differently." Louis shrugged.

"Threats are different then actions." Harry bit his lip, looking down at their hands.

"So your threats are empty?" Louis asked.

"I didn't say that either." Harry shook his head.

"Well.." Louis sighed. "What are you saying, then?"

Harry paused, pulling his hands away from Louis'.

"I'm saying it's time to go to sleep."

Blinded || Larryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें