Seven:

Harry stomped up the stairs, keeping an eye on Louis as he made his way back into the parents bedroom.

He rushed under the bed, hoping to find a large metal box with a lock on it.

Nothing..

He did the same for the closet.

Still nothing.

Harry figured the safe had to be in a different room.

He made his way out of the bedroom, looking down to see Louis reaching for something behind his back.

"Dammit." Harry shook his head, running down the stairs as quickly as he could.

He stopped in front of Louis, crouching down to where he was sat.

"What do you think you're doing?" Harry tried to see what was behind his back.

Louis groaned, shaking his head as he tried his best to hide the phone from his captor.

Unfortunately his attempts were useless when Harry aggressively turned Louis' body to see the phone lingering in his hand.

"You fucking.." Harry grew angry, snatching the phone out of his hand.

Harry angrily ripped the tape from Louis' mouth, causing him to cry out.
Louis desperately shook his head. "I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me, I'm-"

Suddenly a woman could be heard speaking from the other line.

"Hello? Louis? Are you there?"

Louis bit his lip, staying quiet as he listened to his mother speak.

Harry quickly closed the phone shut, glaring at the boy who couldn't see him back.

"You like to pull fast ones, huh?" Harry said. "I'm hurt. I really thought I could trust you, Louis."

Suddenly the phone started ringing loudly in Harry's hand, causing Louis to jump.

"Oh look.. it's your mum." Harry said.

"She's just gonna keep calling." Louis explained. "Please just.. let me answer it."

Harry scoffed at him, holding the ringing phone in his hand.

Harry silently pulled his gun out of his pocket. He examined it before rubbing the barrel along Louis' knee, trailing the gun up and down his leg.

"Do you know what this is, Louis?" Harry asked.

Louis flinched at the cold metal rubbing along his leg. "I-It's a gun."

"Good guess." Harry paused before abruptly lifting the gun up to his chest, causing Louis to let out a small whimper. "Now if you say anything suspicious to your mother.. she's gonna have to hear me use it on you."

Louis' heart dropped from the cold metal pressing against his chest.

"We don't want that, now do we?"

Louis took in a sharp breath, trying to compose himself. "N-No.."

"No. I didn't think so."

Harry flicked upon the phone, listening to a women's voice saying Louis' name several times.

"Louis? What is going on, it's late!"

Louis felt the phone being pressed against his ear as Harry held it there.

Louis cleared his throat. "H-Hi Mum."

"Why are you calling me so late? You woke me up. Is this some kind of prank?"

"No.. Mum. I'm sorry, I must have butt dialed you." Louis gave a fake laugh. "I was sleeping on the couch with my phone in my pocket. I must have dialed you in my sleep."

"Oh.." She paused. "I thought I heard another voice. Is there someone there with you?"

Louis felt the gun trailing against his neck, causing his voice tremble in fear.

"N-No.. it's just me. It must have been the tv you heard."

Harry shook his head at his lame excuses, hoping his mother bought them.

"Alright.. well I'll call you in the morning, okay? Don't be up too late."

"Okay, Mum.." Louis paused, trying to stop himself from crying. "I-I love you."

"I love you too."

Harry quickly closed the phone shut, putting it in his own pocket.

"Well wasn't that touching.." Harry said, sarcastically.

Louis sniffled, clenching his jaw in frustration.

"I should probably kill you for pulling a stunt like that." Harry added. "I told you not to try anything and you disobeyed me."

Louis shook his head. "I'm sorry.. I really am-"

"Save it." Harry interrupted him, staying quiet for a few moments.

Louis grew incredibly nervous waiting for his captor to continue.

"Do you know the saying, three strikes and you're out?" Harry asked.

He nodded. "Yes."

"I don't really like that saying. I feel like three is too many." Harry stood up, standing above Louis. "So I made up my own saying.."

Louis tried to look around. "W-What is it.."

"Mine is.." Harry crouched down, leaning dangerously close to Louis' ear. "One strike and you're out."

Louis gulped, listening to the huskiness of his voice.

"If you ever pull anything like that again.. you can best believe I will take my friend's advice and take the easier route with you." He paused. "Do I make myself clear, darling?"

"Y-Yes, Sir." Louis nodded.