Twenty-Six:

Louis looked up at Harry with wide eyes.

Harry snarled. "You did not just say my name in front of him."

"Oh, but I did." Zayn chuckled sadistically. "Harry Styles."

Louis gulped, watching the fight intensify.

"You prick!" Harry shoved him. "I should kill you!"

"Now you'll have no choice but to kill him." Zayn gave a creepy grin. "He knows your name, face and location. Everything the cops need to put you away for the rest of your life."

Harry looked down at Louis' terrified expression.

"You're an asshole, ZAYN." Harry shook his head.

"Oh! Now he knows my name too!" Zayn laughed, turning his attention to Louis. "Oh by the way, this is Liam.." He pointed. "Just to make sure you have the whole crew down."

Louis started breathing heavily, receiving information he never wanted.

"Goddammit!" Harry shoved Zayn again, causing him to shove Harry back.

"Don't touch me!"

"Guys! Guys!" Liam ran in the middle of it, trying to break up the fight. "Stop fighting!"

Louis saw this as an opportunity..

He decided to run from his chair while the scuffle ensured.

"Wait, Wait!" Zayn looked over to see Louis' chair empty. "Where the fuck did he go!"

Zayn caught a glimpse of someone running out the front door.

He snarled. "I'll kill him!"

Zayn started sprinting out the door, causing Harry and Liam to chase after him.

"Zayn, Stop!!" Harry ran after him, watching Zayn chase Louis down an abandoned alleyway.

Louis looked behind him in fear, running as fast as his legs would allow.

Zayn suddenly pounced on top of Louis, throwing him to the ground belly first as Louis shouted in pain.

Zayn pulled out a pocket-knife, lifting Louis' head by his hair.

He pressed the knife to Louis' throat, causing him cry out.

"Don't you fucking do it, Zayn!" Harry stopped in front of them on the ground.

"Why not!" Zayn pulled his hair harder. "He's dead anyway!"

"Ah!" Louis yelled in pain from knife pressing against his throat.

"Stop it, Zayn!" Liam yelled. "We still need him!"

Harry had no choice but to pull out his gun, pointing it at Zayn. "If you kill him I swear to God I'll shoot you."

Zayn paused, looking down the barrel in front of him.

"You're joking, right?" Zayn scoffed.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Harry cocked the gun. "Let him go.. NOW."

Zayn paused before letting go of Louis' hair, slowly standing up. "Fine.. have your little boyfriend."

Zayn walked over to Harry, glaring at him with hatred in his eyes. "You're dead to me."

Harry glared back.

"Once we get our money.." Zayn started walking off. "I never want to see you again."

"Glad we're on the same page!" Harry shouted, watching Zayn walk back into the hideout with Liam close behind.