Twenty-Five:

Harry waited for his hostage to come out of the bathroom, listening to the shower running.

He tried his best not to imagine Louis in the shower as he heard the water running.

His toned wet body, sudsing up. His bright blue eyes.. his tan skin.. his chiseled cheekbones.. his messy chestnut brown hair.. his-

Suddenly Harry's thoughts were interrupted when Louis came out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel.

He was wearing Harry's t-shirt and pants.

"They're a little big." Louis showed the baggy t-shirt. "But at least it's clean."

"Yeah.." Harry bit his lip, looking him up and down. "You look better in my clothes then I do."

"I doubt that." Louis held the towel in his hand.

"Here.." Harry stood up."I'll take that."

Harry grabbed the towel, standing inches from him.

"Thanks." Louis sighed. "What happens now?"

Harry tossed the towel in a basket. "Are you hungry?"

Louis nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Okay." Harry turned around, walking over to the night stand. He grabbed the cuffs. "If I don't cuff you, they'll bite my head off."

Louis shyly nodded.

"Come here."

Louis walked over to where Harry stood with lingering eye contact.

"Turn around."

Louis obeyed, turning around with his hands behind his back.

Harry clicked them into place.

"Alright." Harry walked in front of him. "Let's get some food."

Harry walked Louis out to the kitchen, looking at Zayn and Liam eating at the table.

Zayn glared at them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zayn dropped his fork.

Harry glared back, helping Louis into a chair.

"Getting some breakfast, what the hell does it look like?" Harry huffed, walking over to the fridge.

"He doesn't need to be out here." Zayn scoffed at Louis' presence. "This isn't a goddamn charity case."

"Dude.. chill out." Liam said to Zayn. "It's not that big of deal."

Harry grabbed some food and water, bringing it back to the table.

"Yeah, stop being such a prick." Harry sat beside Louis, feeding him.

"Ugh." Zayn grew more frustrated with each passing moment. "This whole thing is pointless.. you're feeding a dead man!"

Louis flinched at his shouting.

"Just shut up and worry about the money." Harry added. "When should we call his mum again?"

"We should probably call now, right?" Liam suggested. "Check on her progress."

Zayn pulled out the untraceable phone, glaring at Louis. "You better hope she has the money."

Louis gulped, watching Zayn redial the number.

The phone started ringing as he put it on speaker.

"Hello!" His Mum frantically answered.

"Mrs. Deakin.. I just called to check on my money." Zayn said. "I hope it's ready."

The line went silent.

"Hello?" Zayn said in annoyance.

"We weren't able to get it in such a short amount of time." She choked out. "Just give us a little more time.. please!"

Louis gave a fearful expression.

Zayn grew angry. "I told you by noon.. no later!"

"I know.. we really tried!" She shouted. "The bank just needs a little more time to process the transaction.. they said we could have it by tomorrow."

"Hmm.." Zayn held the phone up, glaring at a teary-eyed Louis. "I don't think that's good enough."

"Please.."

"Goddamit!" Harry stood up, grabbing the phone angrily. "You have til tomorrow to get the money, no later!"

Harry hung up the phone, slamming it on the table.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Zayn shouted. "We don't give into negotiations!"

"So what's your plan, huh?" Harry glared. "Tell her to fuck off and just kill her son cause she couldn't get it in time? Where does that get us? If we wait a little longer, she'll get the money!"

"You're just doing this to keep this prick alive longer!" Zayn pointed. "You're stalling!"

"I'm not stalling!" Harry got closer to his face. "I just want my money, that's it! If we do it your way then we won't get a dime!"

"Whatever you say.." Zayn folded his arms. "HARRY."