Six:

Louis heard the sound of someone's footsteps stomping up the stairs, causing him to let out a quiet sigh of relief.

In this moment, Louis really wished he had never agreed to housesit for his parents.

Although, how could someone have ever predicted something like this could happen?

Why him?

Louis felt sick with the thought of his parents coming home to him.. dead.

His mother would never forgive herself.

His only hope was that this man kept his promise of not to killing him if he did what he was told.

But did he trust him?

He could just be saying that so Louis would do what he wanted. He doesn't have to keep his promise.

This intruder could do whatever he wanted and Louis couldn't do a thing.

Louis winced from each thought passing through his brain.

Louis felt a sudden buzz coming from his back pocket, interrupting his thoughts.

He realized that his captor had not taken his phone.

Louis didn't know what to do..

A part of him wanted to take risks, another part told him to do what he was told and hope for the best.

He finally decided that this might be his only chance for survival.

Louis reached his hand as far back as he could, tugging at the phone lingering in his back pocket.

Louis let out a muffled groan as he struggled to reach it.

He finally reached his hand far enough into his pocket to reach the phone.

He clutched it in his hand behind his back.

He flicked open the flip phone, thanking himself for not upgrading to model technology.

He pressed each button, hoping that he punched his mother's number in correctly.

He pressed send, waiting for the call to go through.

To Louis' horror, he heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs as soon as he heard the phone ringing slightly from behind his back.

He knew he was in trouble..