Thirteen:

Harry slowly opened his eyes, realizing he was snuggled up close to Louis' waist.

He scooted backwards on the bed, looking up to see Louis sleeping with his eyes closed.

"Wait.." Harry suddenly realized he shouldn't be able to see his eyes.

He jumped up, quickly tugging the blindfold over Louis' eyes.

"Get up." Harry shoved him.

"Hmmph.." Louis shook his head. "What-"

"Your blindfold was lifted." Harry announced. "How do I know you didn't see me while I was sleeping?"

Louis tried to gather his thoughts. "I.. I was asleep, I never saw you. I swear!"

"And I'm suppose to just believe you?"

"Yes." Louis reassured. "It must have lifted while I was asleep but I never saw you. I promise."

Harry sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "Okay. I guess I have no choice but to believe you."

"Thank you."

Louis rotated his taped hands above him, wincing in pain. "I'm in a lot of pain.. I can't feel my hands."

Harry looked up at them, noticing they were a blueish tint.

"Shit." Harry jumped off the bed, running over the night stand.

He grabbed the knife before starting to cut through the tape.

"Stop moving, I'm gonna cut you on accident." Harry demanded.

"Sorry.."

Harry finally cut through the tape, watching as Louis brought his hands down to his lap.

"Ow.. my hands are numb and cold." Louis whimpered.

"Here.." Harry sat down on the edge of the bed. "Let me see them."

Louis held his hands out, feeling a pair of large warm hands wrap around them.

"Your hands are tiny." Harry commented.

"Yeah.. I know." Louis couldn't help but enjoy the warmth.

"I must have tied them too tight." Harry examined them. "I'm sorry."

"I thought you only apologized when you meant it." Louis said.

Harry paused. "That's why I said it, isn't it?"

Louis tilted his head downward before pulling his hands away. "I think they've warmed up enough. Thanks."

Harry nodded, placing the knife back on the table.

"Um.. Sir?" Louis mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I have to pee really bad." Louis stated.

Harry looked over at the master bathroom.

"Alright.. I'll lead you there."

Harry took one of Louis' hands, helping him off the bed.

He led him to the bathroom, opening the door for him.

"Wait." Harry stopped him, pinning him against the wall. His voice darkened as he spoke. "I know there is going to be a lot of opportunities for you to misbehave in that bathroom.. razor blades, windows, soap. I don't care. I'm bigger then you, I'm faster then you and I have a gun. I can assure you that no matter what kind of bullshit you try to pull in there, it will not end well for you."

Louis nodded.

"I'm trusting you to do your business and come right out. That's it." Harry backed away. "Don't do something stupid or I'll have to hurt you."

Louis nodded again.

"Do you understand?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yes, Sir." Louis choked out.

"Good.." Harry turned him around. "Now close your eyes."

Louis closed his eyes under the blindfold, feeling as his captor undid the back.

"Don't open them until you hear the door close behind you."

Louis let out a shaky breath. "Okay.."

Harry shoved him slightly so he was standing in the middle of the bathroom.

"Make it quick."

Louis heard the door close behind him, causing him to open his eyes.