Five:

"Copy that." Harry ended his phone call, sighing as he stared at the boy tied up in the other room.

Harry finally decided to go back into the living room, walking closer to his captive.

Harry plopped down onto the floor, sitting Indian-style in front of the smaller lad.

Harry paused, watching the boy tremble in fear.

"What's your name?" Harry asked.

"Um." The boy hesitated, trying to steady his trembling body. "L-Louis."

"Louis." Harry nodded. "Nice to meet you, Louis. I would tell you my name but that would mean I would have to kill you."

Louis flinched at the word kill.

"So you'll just have to call me Sir for the time being." Harry paused. "Does that sound fair?"

Louis paused before nodding his head. "Yes, Sir."

"Good.. I'm glad we're on the same page, then." Harry said, deeply.

Louis gulped, waiting for him to continue.

"So, Louis.. as you may have already realized, this night probably isn't going as you had initially planned. Am I right?"

Louis shook his head no.

"That makes two of us, ya see.." Harry rested his arm on the boys knee, causing him to jump. "You weren't exactly suppose to be here. The plan was for me to search the house, find the safe, bring it back to the hideout, get rich.. that's it. Everyone is safe and happy." Harry gave a fake sigh. "Unfortunately.. you being here, has messed up everything just a little."

Louis didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry.."

"Don't apologize. It's alright.. it's fixable." Harry roughly patted Louis' knee. "Here's the deal though. My friends are telling me that I should probably just kill you.. it certainly would be a lot easier, I suppose."

Louis bit his lip, fighting back tears.

"But here's the thing.. I  really don't feel like killing tonight." Harry shrugged. "So if you behave and do everything I say, I might just let you go. How does that sound?"

Louis gave a timid nod.

"Use your words." Harry said, sternly.

"G-Good, sir.." Louis whispered.

"Good? Alright." Harry gave a smile, as if he could see. "One very important detail I forgot to mention is that the only thing keeping you alive.. is that blindfold wrapped around your eyes. So pray that it doesn't fall off."

Louis felt a hand tightly clutch his knee, causing him to let out a whimper.

"So at this point, you're probably wondering what happens now. Well.. I am not leaving without that safe. So here's the deal, you can save us both a lot of time by just telling me where it is. Keep in mind.. the longer it takes for me to find it, the longer I'm gonna be here messing up your night."

Louis looked down, pondering everything. "Um.."

"No rush." Harry said, sarcastically. "I've got all night."

"I-I think it's in my parents room." Louis added. "I've never actually seen it. I've just heard them talking about it."

"Interesting." Harry smacked his lips. "Anywhere specific it might be?"

Louis let out a shaky breath. "Um. I-I would try under the bed or maybe the closet."

"Alright." Harry was hoping for more, but figured he should investigate it for himself. "I'm gonna go look for it."

Louis nodded, clenching his chiseled jaw in frustration.

"Don't even think about trying to escape. I'll have my eye on you the whole time." Harry poked his chest. "Bullets are very expensive, don't make me waste one on you."

Louis jumped from the poke. "I understand, Sir."

"Good."

Harry stood up from his sitting position, looking down at the duct tape lingering on the floor.

"Oh.." He picked it up, kneeling in front of Louis. "And one last thing."

Harry unraveled the tape once again, placing a piece of tape over Louis' mouth.

"Can't have you making any noise, darling."

Harry patted Louis' shoulder before making his way up the stairs.