Four:

Louis

Louis felt someone suddenly grab him from behind, causing him to cry out from the pressure of a cold metal object being pressed against his temple as his cup hit the floor beneath him.

"Close your eyes!" The angry voice shouted from behind him. "And don't you dare open them!"

Louis clenched his eyes shut. "O-Okay!"

Louis had never been so scared in his life as he waited for the intruder to make a move.

"Don't move." The voice demanded, letting him out of the choke hold.

Louis felt a cloth being tied tightly around his eyes, revealing nothing but darkness.

His heart started beating out of his chest as he prepared himself for the worst.

"Alright.." The voice whispered in his ear. "You're gonna come with me, alright.. don't do anything stupid."

Louis shyly nodded, allowing the intruder to drag him into another room.

He was guided to what seemed like the corner of a room.

"Sit here and don't move." The voice pushed Louis onto the floor.

Louis nodded. "I-I won't."

Louis leaned his back against the wall, listening to a pair of loud footsteps run into another room.

He heard someone rummaging through drawers, shouting to them self.

Louis didn't know what to do in this moment. He figured he could try to take the blindfold off and make a break for it.. but it was too risky.

That would surely lead to a gunshot to the back.

Louis' thoughts were interrupted when he heard the scuffling of feet approaching him.

He heard a sudden unraveling of tape, causing Louis to flinch in fear.

"I'm gonna need you to turn around." The voice demanded.

"W-Why?" Louis asked, timidly.

He heard the voice sigh in annoyance. "Just do what I say. Don't ask questions."

Louis realized he didn't have much of choice as he turned his back toward the intruder, placing his hands behind him.

He grimaced in pain as the tape wrapped around his wrists.

"Turn back around." The voice said, causing Louis to do so.

Louis suddenly felt tape being wrapped his ankles as well.

"Are you alone?" The deep voice asked.

"Yes." Louis nodded. "I-I'm alone."

"Okay." He heard someone stand up.

Louis bit his lip, waiting for something to happen.

"I'm gonna make a phone call.. don't you move a muscle." The voice stomped away, leaving Louis alone in sheer darkness.

Louis could hear a distant voice speaking to someone in the kitchen.

He thought he could make out a few words.. kill being one of them.

Louis's eyes began to fill with tears as he sat there hopelessly against the wall with a cloth around his eyes.

He had no idea who this man was or what he wanted.

All he knew was..

He was probably going to die.