Twenty-Seven:

Harry walked over to Louis laying in the middle of the street, visibly shaken up beyond belief.

"Get up." Harry demanded.

Louis looked up.

"Now."

Louis slowly lifted his trembling body, standing up so he was eye-level to Harry.

"Why did you do that?" Harry angrily shook his head.

"I-I had to." Louis choked out, knees shaking beneath him. "I had to run. I-"

Harry bit his lip in a frustrated manner. "I should have let him kill you.. why didn't I let him?"

Louis looked down.

Harry tightly clenched his jaw, dealing with immense internal turmoil.

"Fuck!" Harry shouted. "What are you doing to me!"

Harry raised his fist, acting like he was going to punch Louis out of anger.

Louis flinched, waiting to be punched.

"Argh!!" Harry screamed, punching a nearby wall instead. "You ruined everything! You ruined my reputation! My crew! My job! Everything!"

Harry continued punching the wall until his knuckles bled.

"Fuck!" Harry rubbed his raw knuckles.

Louis didn't know what to say. "Harry.. I-"

"Don't you say my fucking name!" Harry's voice darkened. "You don't know my name! You don't know my face! You don't know about the hideout! You don't know anything about me, got it!"

"I.." Louis could tell everything was starting to pile on Harry at once.

"You know what.." Harry pulled out a hanker-chief, running behind Louis.

"What are you-"

"You need to just forget you ever saw me or this place." Harry tied the blindfold around his eyes in a desperate manner. "See.. now you never saw me."

Louis tilted his head down, wishing this was true.

"Argh!" Harry realized it was useless, toppling to the ground in frustration as he tugged on his hair.

Louis stood awkwardly above him, unable to see once again.

Harry started sniffling into his knees as he crouched near Louis' feet.

Louis sighed. "I've come to terms with it." He said out loud.

Harry looked up, eyes blood shot. "What?"

"I've come to terms with the fact that I'm going to die." Louis nodded. "From the moment I laid eyes on you.. I knew my fait was sealed."

Harry stood up, listening to him.

"I'm not sure if I regret it, though.." Louis said.

Harry furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"When I first looked into your eyes.. the world seemed to stop for a moment. It was something I've never experienced before." Louis shrugged. "I don't think I'd want to take that moment back."

Harry's eyes teared up.

He slowly tore the blindfold from Louis' eyes, exposing his crystal blues.

Louis' eyes teared up as he looked into Harry's.

"I wish I never met you." Harry said with frustration. "You fuck me up in ways you'll never understand.. it's scary."

Louis bit his lip, fighting back his tears. "Ditto."