Chapter 17

I woke up to the smell of Justin's cologne. Taking a deep breath, I smiled as I exhaled, remembering where I was. I looked to my right to see Justin's sleeping body, his chest rising and falling slowly. The fact he called his home "our" home made me smile every time it popped into my mind. I watched Justin as he slept, his lips forming a small pout. He was beautiful. As weird as that is to say, he was. His hair was messy due to the fact he slept on it, but he was still perfect in every way.

I scooted myself over a little, snuggling into his bare chest. I breathed in his natural cologne scent, and smiled widely. I felt him wake up slightly, smiling and wrapping his arm around me, his fingers gripping the end of my tshirt.

We didn't have sex. We both weren't ready for that, and we knew that. The farthest we've gone was sleeping in the same bed, and that was fine by me. All I wanted was to be with him, and that's what I got.

I saw his eyes flutter open as he stretched his free arm that wasn't around me. Taking me off guard, he rolled on top of me, kissing my neck softly.

My breathing faltered as my eyes fluttered closed, finding it hard to think.

"Good morning," he whispered against my collar bone, making me shudder.

"G- Good morning," I tried to sound as normal as possible.

He chuckled at my stuttering, knowing he was getting to me. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, and right as I was about to answer he started to suck on my sweet spot.

He was doing this on purpose.

"G- Good," I managed to breathe out, making him laugh once more.

"Really?" He bit down right under my ear.

"Y- Yeah," I sucked in a sharp breath.

"That's good." He smiled widely, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

Continuing his movements, he ran one of his hands up the base of my skull while the other cupped the opposite side of my neck.

Without warning, he surged his mouth on mine, making me gasp. He held my head in place, and I was starting to find it hard to breathe. He pulled away after several moments, smiling down at me.

"I'm so glad you came back." He whispered against my lips.

"Me too," I smiled.

We stared at each other for several moments, just admiring one another.

"Come on," he rolled off of me. "Let's get some breakfast." He pecked my lips once more before heading towards the door.

I groaned. "Come back."

He laughed lightly. "I'll meet you out there."

Before I could say anything, he was gone.

I rolled out of bed myself, heading towards his bathroom. Opening the door, I examined myself in the mirror.

I looked different. I didn't look like I did yesterday. I looked... Happy.

And that's something I haven't been in a long time.

I softly smiled to myself before splashing some water on my face, trying to freshen up. I took the toothbrush I had used when I lived here and brushed my teeth. Taking one last glance at myself, I turned off the light and left.

Coming out into the kitchen, I watched from behind as Justin had the radio blaring, making something in a frying pan. Not being able to contain myself any longer, I giggled, covering my mouth.

Justin spun around, smirking at me. "Wanna join?" He laughed as I sat on one of the barstools.

"I'll pass." I laughed as he put down the frying pan, making his way over to me.