A unique welcoming

Your POV

I fell through the portal and before I knew what was happening I was laying flat on my stomach in a bed of golden flowers. As I began to get up the desk, that I was underneath, landed on me and was completely destroyed making an enormous crash, "ugh my god does the universe just hate me," I said as my vision blurred. Next thing I knew I woke up feeling the warm embrace of a mother's hug, I looked around and saw a giant 6 foot tall goat monster carrying me. "Oh you are awake my child..." she said "...my name is Toriel I am the caretaker of the ruins, what is your name?" I looked at her and said "hello Ms. Toriel I'm (Y/N), where are we?" "(Y/N), what a beautiful name for such a handsome young man. We are at the ruins in the underground," she said in an extremely calm voice, "it's not that often that two humans fall in so little a period of time." Wait a minute, Toriel, Ruins, Underground, another human, it all sounds familiar but where did you hear about this. "(Y/N), are you alright my child, you haven't said anything in fifteen minutes," she asked breaking my focus. "Huh oh sorry I was just thinking," and then it hit me it was in history class but the monsters were freed years ago, "hey Ms. Toriel may I ask what is today's date?"

Toriel's POV

"Oh no problem it is the twenty-second of March, and I believe that the year is 2018. Why do ask?" He looked at me for a minute, wide-eyed. "Oh god then I....." he mumbled under his breath, "...wait by any chance was the other human named Frisk?" he asked me. "Yes do you know her by any chance, and what is the matter (Y/N) you seem stressed and frightened?" I responded.

Your POV

God how do I explain it to her so she can understand it without freaking out. I sigh "ok just don't freak out about what I'm about to say." She just looks at me and says "alright how about we talk about it at my house over some pie."

Timeskip to Toriel's house

"Here is your pie (Y/N), now please explain everything to me." I look at her straight-faced, "alright, so where should I start......" (I'm being lazy so I won't rewrite the whole prologue) I finish explaining everything and she asks if she could see your soul. "U..um o...ok, ha, in fact I haven't even seen my own soul but just brace yourself for a burst of energy." She begins a battle so my soul would appear and what she sees amazes her, she ends the battle there. "Um Ms. Toriel can I please leave the ruins to go and confirm my suspicions, because if it turns out that I'm right I need to protect Frisk." She nods her head and takes me to the basement. "Well this is the way out goodbye my child, I hope that you are able to get back to your own dimension." I just look back and say that I will. I open the door and walk forward until I reach a bridge. "H U M A N   D O N T   Y O U   K N O W...." I turn around before he finishes. "Hello I'm (Y/N)." "heh nice ta meet ya kiddo, i'm sans the skeleton." I always hated being called kid but just ignore it "hey has a human girl about my age come through recently, really nice, blue sweater with purple stripes, brown hair, a determination soul." He looks at me for a minute and I notice his eye flickers blue "look I don't want to hurt her but she is in danger and I know you promised to protect her but I want to as well it will make your job easier." after I said it will make his job easier he agreed to take me to her, "cool but I need something first."