The Danger with Power

Frisk's POV

BOOM! He got sent flying out of the house and was now floating in midair with a powerful wind surrounding him, "(Y/N) no!" Then as if by a miracle he opened his eyes and his soul appeared in front of him, outside of the wind, where he couldn't reach. I noticed his soul was no longer golden it started to look like a rock but with beams of light shining through some cracks in it.

Your POV

No why did this have to happen to me I haven't done anything wrong did I. No stop, it doesn't matter now, I reach out for my soul, I couldn't reach it, I try again, I still couldn't reach it, then I heard a soft but strained voice and I look to where I just was and see her, I see Frisk crying "(Y/N) no please don't go I need you I...." the wind cuts her off a message appears in front of me "just hearing her voice fills you with POWER" I look toward my soul and reach once more and I touch it then I grab onto it. BOOM, another blast of wind and I fall to the ground, in the snow and I black out.

Frisk's POV

"(Y/N), no no no please be alive" I say as I run over to him, Sans teleports to him, picks him up, and takes him over to the house. He looks at (Y/N)'s soul and sees that it is different, now it is golden with multicolored cracks all over it, but it is still a soul, and not a stone as he was afraid of. "he will be fine but something seems off about him now let's see his life

HP 1/Error

"what the...."

Re-calibrating..... HP 1/ in..error..ity

"oh my god." Sans said. "What's wrong, how can I help him, and don't just play it off or make a pun to change the subject," I start crying "please Sans I want to help him I..I..L..Lo" I then get cut off by (Y/N) groaning. He looks over to me and weakly but slowly says "Thank... you... Frisk... you... did... it... you... helped... me... stay... alive..." he then falls asleep in Sans' arms as he is put on the couch and covered with a blanket. Sans gets up and says that he has something to do and walks out of the house.

Sans' POV

I walk out, teleport to the judgement hall, and walk to the throne room "hey king fluffy buns I have something to tell ya and it's something important." a deep gruff masculine voice responds, "Ah yes Sans what is it?" I tell him it's about our freedom and how it can be attained now. "Why thank you, I knew that I made the right decision when I appointed you as head of my secret guard, so where is he." "at my house now he was severely injured in a fight with one of her experiments to bring your son back and then he fused completely with his souls."

Your POV

I slowly woke up and looked around wondering where I was and then noticed the young girl that laid next to me on this couch, I jumped back falling off of the couch and realized it was Frisk. H..How did she... and where am....wait a minute I'm in Sans' house, that answers one question but raises a few more. Why was Frisk asleep with me on this small couch, how did she fit on the couch with me, what did she do to me while I was sleeping, and most importantly, which takes precedent over the others, AM I EVEN ALIVE?!?! I decide to walk around Snowdin town until I reach the Inn. Against my better judgement I don't go in and rather, turn around and walk to Waterfall where I see the one who scared me the most Undine, she didn't notice me yet, good. "Hey it's you good to see you're still alive (Y/N)," which surprised me, but answered one question now for the other few. "Hi Undine so where are you going?" "Actually I was coming to see if you were alright you know with all those souls," she said. "Let me guess you were going to see if I was alive so you could free all monsters by using my soul am I right." She looked offended "No actually I was coming to see if you were fine because you are part monster and I won't harm any of my kind." Now you begin to feel like a jerk, "S..sorry Undine I didn't realize...how about I make it up to you" I say. "And how exactly are you going to do that" she retorted. "Like this" and I hold my soul out and concentrate my power and break off the power of a human soul in the shape of a diamond so it wouldn't disperse, "Now go take this to your king and have him break the barrier"