My Love is true part 2

Frisk's POV

He teleported us to Mt. Ebbot under a cherry blossom tree that he must have planted and used magic to grow quickly. "Frisk I need to ask one thing of you, under the gaze of the stars, and watchful eye of the moon, I must confess to you my true feelings." Then he got down on one knee, and time seemed to slow down, he pulled out a box, my eyes widened to the point where I thought they would fall out. "Frisk will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" I almost broke down crying from his poetry with it as I said "(Y/N) my love, nothing in the world would make me happier, so yes. Yes I will be your wife." Then he slowly slipped the golden ring onto my finger and we kissed and as time returned to normal I heard another voice that startled us both. "i knew ya had it in you to do it, i'm just surprised that you did it where i like to do my thinking" the voice said. When we both turned to look it was Sans.

Sans' POV

I heard some poetry and walked to where I heard it and saw (Y/N) propose to Frisk. "i knew ya had it in you to do it, i'm just surprised that you did it where i like to do my thinking." they turned to look at me. "SANS you ruined our moment!!!" they both shouted. "heh sorry welp i'll make like a tree and leaf, and you can branch out your love into a family, take care kiddos i know you will do great for each other." With that I teleported away ha leaf, ha branch, wait they turned really red when I said that, no they didn't, they did didn't they. I teleported back to Frisk's home and saw them flying over on a GB as they landed I pulled (Y/N) to the side, "you did it didn't you, you boned her right."

Your POV

I stood there shocked, "How did you know  Sans if you spied on us I swear I will erase you from existence, and you know I can do that." "chill man i didn't spy on you two it's just when i mentioned making a family the two of you turned red as tomatoes." I just looked at him and said "don't tell a soul or you will lose yours, and that is no joke it is a fact, we want to tell everyone when we are ready, not even Papyrus can know got it." Sans backs up, he's scared which is hard to do, "a..alright b..b..boss y..y..you g..got i..it." he says scared out of his mind. "Now leave and don't come back until tomorrow." and with that he left in a hurry. When I walk out of the bushes Frisk asks what I was doing and I said just taking care of some business. And with that we walked in the house, into the bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arms instantly.