Enter the Void part 1

Frisk's POV 

We took just one step out of the kitchen and (Y/N) fell to the floor, surrounded by a black fire. I watch in horror as he falls. "(Y/N)!" I shout, Toriel takes Lily from me, then me and Sans run to his side, he pushes himself up a little and leans over to Sans and whispers something to him I just see Sans nod and teleport away with (Y/N).

Sans' POV

(Y/N) told me to take him to Gaster and Alphys' lab I agree because he knew what to do in most situations like this. After we got there I told Gaster what happened and he took (Y/N) to the giant test tubes, put him in and filled it with a solution to heal him while he is unconscious. Then all of a sudden he started forming shapes with his hands both me and Gaster knew what he was saying, but nobody else would know because nobody spoke wingdings.

Gaster's POV

G A S T E R B E G I N W O R K O N H A R N E S S I N G T H E P O W E R O F T H E V O I D he spelled out, telling me what I was to do soon, he continued D O N T T E L L F R I S K A B O U T W H A T I S G O I N G O N W I T H M E, I then realized what was happening to him. "Sans go to the others and tell them not to worry about (Y/N) he is safe with me." Sans simply nodded and teleported away. I must begin work immediately, there isn't much time now.

Time skip brought to you by the bending of space, time, and the tearing of the fabric of reality as we know it.

I've done it, I have made the first void gun prototype, I look over to (Y/N) he nods, still unconscious, he begins talking in wingdings again. G O O D J O B T H A T G U N C A N F I R E J U S T O N E S H O T B U T T H A T I S A L L W E N E E D. I smile for the first time since taking the demon out of him. "Alright now what should I do?" R E L E A S E M E F R O M H E R E S O T H A T I C A N S T O P T H E E N D O F T H E T I M E L I N E S." I do as he said and he regains consciousness as soon as he is out of the solution, we walk out of the lab and see a large tear in the sky. He looks at me and says "Welcome to the beginning of the end, this is what you built that gun for, now come with me to the center of the town." As we walk in the opposite direction everyone is running we see two figures causing mayhem.

Your POV

"Gaster it's now or never start up the gun it will take precisely 2.325 minutes to charge up, in the meantime I will hold them off. Also remember this, if that gun is charged and the one that is completely white is right next to me, fire it anyway it will be our only chance." I go running at them, transforming my soul to Scrappy before I get there, however it has weakened considerably.

(Y/N) lv:0 attack:999999 def:999999 HP 1/1

I charge and land the first blow sending the glitchy skeleton flying, "It's just me and you, X-tale." We continuously trade blows neither one of us doing much damage, just 0.000001 each time to me and 0.01 damage to this Chara. we do this for 2.3 minutes and then she shoves her knife through my back and I look forward to see Frisk and Sans staring in terror. "Damn it. I wish they didn't have to see this. Frisk, hey baby doll listen don't worry, I have a plan. Just stay strong, stay determined and most importantly don't reset for me okay." She drops to the ground in tears. "(Y/N), no you said that you would never leave me don't go." I look at her and smile, then I grab onto the knife sticking out of my stomach then grab the person holding it. "Gaster do it now!" He flinches but pulls the trigger hitting the blade between us. The girl screams knowing what was happening, I shut her up by saying "It doesn't matter if you don't want to go or not I am going and I'm taking you with me." And with that we both get pulled into the void, and the portal disappears.

No POV

Frisk go running to where you just were, crying. Gaster walks up, "I'm sor.." "Shut up why didn't you wait for him to get out of there!?" She looks up at Gaster and sees that he was crying as well, "I'm sorry I didn't want to but he told me not to wait for him to get out." Now even Gaster was on the ground, sobbing, "He was the reason that I am out of the void, he was the first to accept me, he is why I am here, I swore on my life that I would help him and protect him, but he told me, no he commanded me to pull the trigger when the gun was charged. But I know where he is and he will be safe there, he's in the void, so no physical harm can befall him, and he won't age, not physically anyway." he states still sobbing. Sans looks at him and questions why harm can't be done to him. "Well son you see, in reality there are only three limiters placed on a mortal, these being the body, the weakest of the three, then there is the mind, and finally the greatest of them all, time. While in one of the planes of existence you are limited by any or all of them. However the void is not one of the planes of existence so you lose all limits so you can't be harmed, you can't age physically, and time in the void is a million trillion times faster than ours so as we speak (Y/N) must be looking at and understanding every timeline in every dimension, reading every book of every dimension. In the void he has no limits and with his soul every moment longer he spends in there he amasses more knowledge and strength, for all we know right now he could have the powers of every single person of every timeline in every dimension and universe, he is smarter than me, I will not deny that and now he can learn and master every skill known and unknown to man."

Your POV

It's been thousands of years and I know the words of every book, by heart, I have the powers of every Sans, Papyrus, Gaster, and Undine, but there is still one thing I don't get. "So Chara will you finally answer my question after these past hundred years, why did you start attacking my dimension?" I ask for the millionth time. She looks at me and sighs "Fine, I'll tell you." then before she starts talking I ask her one more thing "Thank you Chara, but first let me ask, is there a reason for why you didn't want to tell me why." She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Yes there is, it's that I didn't want to get attached to you, because you and Frisk are married, and I love you, and that leads me to the first answer. I started to attack timelines when my AU was erased from the map, so I was taking the best parts of the best AUs so I could rebuild mine, but as I continued I realized that being in the best AU means nothing if you don't have someone to be there with. So then I set out for someone, a human, to be with for the rest of my life, and then I found you, you were so caring to Frisk and always fought for her, I knew that I wanted someone like you, so I did what I do best and tried to destroy the world so that I could take the best part of this AU, which is you." She looked like she was crying as she said that, but I knew she was fighting  back the tears. "I thought that if you would just see my strength and listened to the deal I was going to make with you, then you would come with me to protect Frisk, and everyone else but instead you launched Error Sans into a building and got into a fighting stance, I was heartbroken, but knew that to make you come with me I would have to beat you in a fight." She finished and looked straight into my eyes as I looked back into hers. I felt so bad for her, I felt like a jerk now, but if she just talked to me first maybe things would have turned out differently. I get lost in my thoughts which hasn't happened since we got here, Chara then takes this opportunity to lunge at me and kiss me. By the time I realized it was too late and she had me pinned down on the ground and was holding me in a passionate kiss. When she finally broke the kiss to breathe again she let me up and stared at me with a huge blush on her face. I stared back and she lowered her head, "S-sorry for that I just couldn't hold back anymore." I lifted her chin and said that it was fine, "Honestly if I had been in your shoes, alone for many years, I would have made my own universe too and if I was next to the love of my life and they were distracted by their thoughts I also would have lunged at and kissed them." She stares at me again with an even bigger blush on her face, "S-so c-c-can we kiss again?" she asks suddenly, I stare at her and think for a moment and I agree. We kiss and then I begin to feel awkward so I break the kiss and say, "Listen Chara, I know that you did some bad stuff in the past but so did I and this feels like the icing on the cake so let me make a clone of myself so that you have someone to love." She goes wide eyed at this. "You would do that for me?" I look at her and nod. I then back up several feet and start to summon a clone for her, I look at her and she seems so happy but I soon pass out.