My Love is true part 1 (LEMON WARNING)

Your POV

After me and Frisk discussed who may have built the device that blocked my magic we figured it was time to sleep. Half an hour after she went to bed I was still lying on her couch thinking to myself. I don't remember the last time my power was sapped like that I wish that it was like 9:45 then I could call Darklord and he might've been able to help me figure it out. Then the door squeaks open "(Y/N) why are you still up" Frisk said sleepily "I thought you would have been asleep by now." "I could say the same to you why are you up Frisk you were asleep when I walked past three minutes ago." "I had a nightmare where you left me alone, killed everyone even humans, and then we fought and I had to kill you. (Y/N) I was so scared it felt so real, your cries of pain as I hit you the last time and you turned to dust they're still echoing in my head." At this she started to cry and I went up to her and comforted her, "It's alright Frisk, I'm right here, you are safe in my arms trust me." She nodded her head as she wiped her tears onto my shirt. "(Y/N) can you sleep with me tonight I don't want it to happen not again." I agreed and carried her bridal style to her room and laid her on her bed but before I got in bed with her I scanned her soul and I noticed something in it, not like a demon, but it was strange like another fire burning within her determination I could only think of two possibilities, either she was going to have a baby or she is in love so much that it was affecting her soul. I decided to ignore it and to see what will happen while she is asleep, to see if it shrinks or not.

Frisk's POV

(Y/N) was staring at my soul for a good minute it was like he found something wrong with it. "(Y/N) is my soul alright" I say in a scared but sleepy tone. "Yeah just wanted to scan your soul to see if maybe something in your soul caused the nightmare but nothing." He really does care about me I am so happy I hope that I can stay with him forever.

Your POV

Whoa that small flame is burning brighter now, it must be that her love is affecting it, but it's for me, maybe I was wrong about what she said. "Hey Frisk thank you for the wonderful first day out of the hospital, and I'm sorry for not trusting your word when you said you love me." She just looks at me and her eyes are filled with a child's excitement on Christmas morning and something I've never seen before in anyone's eyes not even my own parent's a mix of actual pride and love for someone, her gaze calms me down until I hear her speak up in her soft angelic voice I could hear something else, it was a seductive tone. "Hey you know your first day out of the hospital isn't over yet." I look at her in astonishment "what do you mean, it's already 11:45." She looks at me with a sly look on her face. "Yeah you still have 15 minutes until it's over, don't you want to make your day last until the very end?" I was flustered, I didn't think that Frisk had this side to her it both scared me and excited me, "So get on with it what are you planning for me Frisk?" Then faster than even I could see she had my pants down and was teasing me, just rubbing my crotch, I couldn't help but moan at this. She then asked if I wanted more I wasn't thinking so I just nodded "Why not since we are already here" and she gets up out of her bed and slowly and teasingly pulls her shirt up, stopping right before it went over her breasts, "come on you want it" I nod like crazy, "Well then (Y/N) you have to beg, get on your hands and knees and beg to see my bare chest." I do as she said and she giggles as she pulls her shirt up the rest of the way giving an unobstructed view of her beautiful body, "Do you want the rest?" my eyes widen at this and I beg her for the rest. She softly giggles at this and says that I didn't have to beg that time making me blush even more if that was even possible well here you go and in one move her skirt and panties were at her ankles, my wishes were granted to see the woman I love fully naked in front of me, then she came up to me and she told me to go sit on her bed. As I sat down she pulled my boxers off and she got a full view of my dick, "Wow real excited for this aren't we?" She then sat on the floor and took my length in her mouth bobbing her head up and down I released moans of pleasure with each one until I came in her mouth, she just swallowed it all and noticed I was still hard, "Ready for the main event." I couldn't think anymore so I just sat there on her bed as she pushed me down laying her entire mesmerizing body on my own I didn't know what to say as she lined my member up with her vagina as she lowered herself down she screamed in both pain and pleasure I was snapped back to reality by this and asked if it was her first time noticing the blood coming out from her I knew the answer "Y..yes (Y/N) this is, you are my first so please take me and do what you want." I smiled at this and said that makes two as it was my first time too then I told her to go as slowly as she wanted and if it got to be too much for her to just stop. She took this and continued slowly but knowing I wouldn't feel much pleasure from going so slow she began to speed up. then as I was close to my climax I told her that I was going to cum soon and to that she said to just cum inside her and with a few more bounces both of us came. When we were finished she got off and grabbed both of our clothes when we were fully dressed we laid down together and I told her that I would love her till the day I die, she said the same. Right as we were about to fall asleep I told her to wait and I went into the living room and grabbed a small box, ran back to her grabbed her hand and we teleported to the top of the mountain, under a single cherry blossom tree and I got down on one knee and proposed to her.