A Real Family

Your POV 

The next morning I get up and go to the kitchen only to find the kid from last night down there eating some plain bread. "Ok kid what are you actually doing that bread isn't even toasted finish it and then I'll teach you how to make breakfast for yourself." When he finished I did exactly what I said I would "Ok first eggs, do you have a preference on how they're made if not we'll just make scrambled," He just shakes his head "Ok whatever let's just start." 

Time skip because I don't really want to have to write  entire process of making the breakfast

"Aw you two are cute when you work together." I turn to Frisk, "Good morning my princess I was just teaching the kid how to make himself breakfast because he was just eating plain bread. But I did make you your coffee in the process." We lean towards each other and kiss, the kid just turns away, not wanting to watch. As Frisk gets her morning coffee I finish getting her breakfast done and take the kid to Zero, maybe he'll know what to do. I tell Frisk that I'll be right back and we go through a portal. "Hey Zero I need some advice." He then comes walking up and asks what's with the kid. "Semi-long story but he's the reason I came. Last night I was meditating and he appeared, he said that he was  formed from an overflow of my power. I need to know how to get rid of him cause he's getting on my nerves." He looks at me and then the kid. "Ok so he's a physical manifestation of your power, so just relax, let the pressure out and he should disappear but I've never seen a manifestation so complex as him so why don't you leave him here he'll be fine, out of your way, and I can look into how he was manifested." When he said that I took him up on the offer and left the kid there he's in good hands. I came back through the portal and saw Frisk laying down on the couch, so I come up behind her silently and scare her. "Goddamnit (Y/N) you nearly gave me a heart attack what was that for." I just laugh while she softly punches me, after I stop laughing I pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead causing her to blush wildly. 

Time skip two months 

Nothing really happened for two months Sans and Toriel got back from vacation, Frisk has had more cravings and I supply to them all we finished the baby's room with Sans' help and that's all but tomorrow is Toriel and Sans' wedding so we'll be there for as long as Frisk can handle I'm bringing Frisk with me to see Zero and the kid.

I take Frisk's hand and we slowly come into the portal and Zero meets us there "Hello Frisk I am Darklord but you can call me by my real name, Zero. I have cleaned up around here and made some of the most comfortable furniture for you." She just looks at Zero unsure if we really were brothers. "Why thank you Zero your hospitality is very much appreciated but if you don't mind me asking how are you two brothers?" "Well it's a long story but if you want to hear it." After Zero explains it to Frisk she relaxes. "Alright (Y/N) let's see how much you've improved from last time." Frisk watches in amazement at the sight of us fighting at super sonic speeds.

Frisk's POV

I am watching those two in a sparring match until I feel a tug on my shirt sleeve I look down to see the little kid (Y/N) summoned "Hi how have you been Mrs. Frisk?" "Oh I've been wonderful thank you for asking. My baby has been kicking a lot lately so that's uncomfortable but I can deal with it especially when (Y/N) is by my side." I look back over at the two of them but their match is over already. "What, I missed it all, you guys really are fast." I say smiling. Later on they discuss how (Y/N)'s training is going. "So dude I think that at your current rate of improvement you might actually be able to master the galactic power in another week. Now the question, how long can you hold onto the power in your dimension?" I just keep listening to their conversation until I feel a bad contraction. (Y/N) was the first by my side helping me through the pain, "Thank you (Y/N)." He looks concerned, "Sorry to cut our meeting short but Frisk needs to get home for some rest, thanks again for letting us come." and with that he walked us both through the portal.

Time skip a month with your POV

Frisk woke us up this morning screaming in pain, I knew what that meant so I took her to the hospital via teleportation. An hour later her water broke and I stood with her, holding her hand the whole time. After about an hour and a half she stopped and our baby girl was getting cleaned up by the nurse and within ten minutes our precious little girl was given back to Frisk and smiled as she was held close and I spoke to her in my most gentle and soft voice. "Welcome to the world my little girl, my sweet Lily Rose (L/N)."