Inner Demons part 1

???'s POV

".....NOW YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH YOUR PRECIOUS (Y/N)!" I say but then I realize I don't see (Y/N). "W...who are you and what have you done to (Y/N)?" Frisk shouts at me. Then all of a sudden a black blob of a figure appears, "Stop it now Cypherous, release (Y/N) or else I will have to use force." He said.

Sans' POV

"what the hell was that burst of energy, it came from undine's house." I teleport there facing the house and see Frisk and "g...g...gaster but how" then I turn toward the source of the energy and see (Y/N) with an almost demonic look on his face.

Cypherous' POV

"Ah the comedian what a pleasant surprise, now I can kill you all." I take a few parts of my host's soul and throw them to the ground and have the darkness envelop them. after a few seconds three black figures and one that has colors stand up.

No POV

The first figure to stand is the short black (by black I mean it is jet black I'm not being racist) one, it's left eye is glowing. the next one to stand is the tallest black one it holds a large bone shaped weapon. The third one to stand is the final black one, it holds a large black and blue spear. The last one to stand looks human and resembles Frisk but has a knife in her hand. "No C..Chara is that you?" "Yes but I don't get it when you left I was fading away" she drops her knife "now I'm back, I'm alive and I can feel." She begins sobbing uncontrollably "I...I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, please Frisk help him, help (Y/N) he is in so much pain, I can feel his pain he lost so much trying to help you and now he wants to help.... Frisk you must help him he's trying to save the last one in the underground."

Frisk's POV

When I heard her say that I knew what had to be done. I ran as fast as I could dodging all of his minions' attacks until "i got you now" the dark Sans said, "DIE" the dark Papyrus shouted, "NGAH" the dark Undine grunted, all as I was about to reach my target. I got slammed out of the way by...Chara, "Now hurry Frisk hurry to (Y/N) Save him." I nodded and ran the rest of the way only to be blown back by the wind, then I see him fall to the ground. "Frisk run away before I lose control Again." He looked at me with one eye glowing gold, filled with tears and the other black with red pupils filled with rage, then I look at his soul it's blue and held on the ground' "Hurry I can't keep this up for much longer."

I stare him straight in the eyes "I won't leave you not again."

No POV

A split second after she said that Frisk reach for (Y/N) only to be blown away a few feet, he was floating again, but something fell out of his pocket. "What is this, a box why would he have..." he opens the box and sees a ring with three gems on it, two emeralds on either side of a sparkling, four pointed star shaped, yellow gem that seemed to give off a small amount of heat as if (Y/N) had just made it, before leaving, using some of his soul, he had never seen a gem like it. "I see, you must have been very special if he made this for you. So if I kill you then he will be under my control." With that Cypherous threw the box on the ground and the ring fell out rolling over to Frisk. She knew exactly what is was, it was a save stone, infused with one of his own souls. She picked it up and looked over at (Y/N) with tears in her eyes.

Frisk's POV

"Why did I leave him if I didn't then this wouldn't have happened." I didn't move at all I just looked at him as he charged at me with intent to kill. "(Y/N) I'm sorry for leaving you earlier. I... I love you with all my soul." Just then he stopped and it looked like the control over his body wavered I took what might be my only chance and lunged at him embracing him and holding tightly as he tried to get me off. I knew what to do and I punched his head knocking them out. When he hit the ground the dark entities disappeared all except for Chara, who was now actually alive due to (Y/N)'s soul fusing with them. I backed away as Sans walked up he then used his gravitational magic to pull (Y/N) and the demon Cypherous apart from each other, Gaster then took Cypherous and threw him into the void to take his place as prisoner, and as Cypherous passed through, Gaster lost his blob-like form and gained a more slim and tall form looking less corrupted and more like the scientist he is.