The Reversal of Fate part 1

Your POV

I wake up and look at the calendar, 'Nearly a month since I got back and things still aren't the same.' I go up to Shade and take him for a walk. "What's the matter (Y/N) you seem more depressed than normal?" He says "Nothing's the matter, just since I got back nothing is the way it's been before." I look at the sky and keep walking until we reach a cliff. I sit down at the edge and stare into the distant sunrise. 'I don't think anything will be the same.' Shade looks at me and lays his head on my lap and I scratch his ear. After ten minutes of sitting there I hear the crunching of gravel behind me, I turn and see none other than Sans. "heya pal what's up, ya look kinda down in the dumps?" I shake my head "You wouldn't understand." He sits and leans his back against mine, "try me." I laugh to myself.

"Ok I could always count on you to do crap like this." He laughs in response. "Well where should I start? The void when it finally released me in the last timeline I was sent into a wasteland, monsters killed, fire running wild, and random thugs running rampant in the streets. I saw this and Frisk told me that someone killed Lily. I was furious and so I flew away not realizing that I left Frisk there. When I realized I flew back at the mountain and saw the last seconds before Frisk was murdered. I killed the man in a rage and walked back to our house. When I got there I killed four more people and then reset." He looks at me with disbelief "seriously you killed people!?" I nod sadly "Yeah and I knew I had to stop that from happening, even if it meant I was gonna die." He gets up and smacks me "don't do it again." He sees my health bar and looks shocked. "Yeah I was about to tell you, after I was out of that portal my health dropped immensely. Now my max life is 10, and you're stronger from the last timeline." He stares at my life and his soul drops

HP: 1/10

"I'm gonna take Shade back, you should learn not to be so quick to judge people because they killed someone in another timeline." I grab the leash and walk away slowly from the pain. 'He really does need to chill, ever since this timeline started he's been on edge.' I walk away with Shade. "If you want I could run away with his leg." "No Shade he's not a bad guy he's just on edge and hates people that kill." "(Y/N) sit down now and take this orb." I do what he said and I realized why, Sans' Karmanic Retribution is dropping my life.

HP: 0.0125/10

I take the orb and it stops the KR from killing me. I pull out a bscotch pie and eat it to fill my health. I get back up and we continue to the house.

??? POV

"He is getting to be an easy target, we should strike now while we have the chance." "No not yet, he doesn't have the resource we need. (Y/N) (L/N) get your power back soon so we can bring the enlightenment to the world."

Shade's POV

I keep my eyes peeled and ears perked to find any danger but so far nothing. Suddenly I hear rustling in some nearby trees and watch them. "Come on Shade lets go home." 'What was that feeling that I got when I heard that noise? It felt so familiar, in a bad way.' "Sorry (Y/N) I thought I heard something." We continue our way back but I keep thinking about that feeling.

Your POV

We walk in and I sit down on the couch. "Damn I can't do anything without someone bothering me can I?" I put my hands on my face and then feel arms around my neck from behind. "Why did you leave so early?" Frisk asks in a quiet but noticeably sad voice. "I had to get some stuff off my mind and I didn't want you to hear it. How's Lily doing?" "She's doing fine but I'm worried about you, you're being really distant and it's affecting everyone." She comes around and sits on my lap looking me in the eyes. "Tell me right now, what is wrong?" I kiss her but she starts to pull away. "No don't try to change the subject, I want to know so that I can help you." She starts tearing up and I sigh defeatedly. "Alright don't say I didn't warn you." I thoroughly explain why I've been so distant lately and she trusts what I say.

"So now do you see why?" "Y-y-yes I do. I'm so sorry for making you relive those painful memories." I rub her back and hold her close. "Don't worry about it, Sans made me relive them earlier and then he smacked me because I killed someone." She goes wide eyed "He did WHAT!?!" I put my hands on her head and her waist, "Don't worry about it, just stay here." She looks at me with anger overflowing in her eyes until she sees the tears streaming down my face. "I don't want to lose you again Frisk, you're too important to me." I kiss her and she smiles at me then lays down on top of me, "I love you too."

A/N hey guys sorry it's been so long since I've updated this last, but I've had a lot going on. And just to give you all a heads up the next part will be dedicated to someone very special to me, you know who you are.