The true commitment to Power

Your POV

When I woke up this morning I quickly got out of bed and made breakfast for the both of us to surprise Frisk. After making the pancakes and eggs I started the bacon and brewed some coffee for her. As everything was finishing I went to the room to wake her up "Oh Frisk" I said in a singsong voice "it's time to get up my beautiful princess I made breakfast" as I said princess she woke up. "Hi (Y/N), you didn't need to make breakfast." Frisk said sweetly. "Yeah I know but I wanted to now come on let's eat" I said picking her up bridal style and taking her into the dining room.

No POV

While he put Frisk in the seat he kissed her quickly. He then set a plate up for her, carefully giving her all of the best food. When she began to eat (Y/N) got a phone call. "Hello. What, where, how many, alright I'll be there soon, bye." When he hung up the phone he looked at his source of hope "I need to go, terrorists are attacking the monster's village, 13 casualties already. Frisk don't follow me I don't want nor do I need you to be hurt in the midst of the chaos you mean the world to me and if I lose you then everything will be lost." After I said that I teleported to the monster village to see it in ruins. I run through to find Asriel carrying Chara over his shoulder I tell him to get her and all other survivors to safety behind a golden barrier I summon. He does as I say and as I continue to try to find who did this I get attacked, and fall to the ground as I got back up I what I saw horrified me it was him, Cypherous. I stood there shocked to see him out of the void. "Welcome back old partner, how have you been, aside from getting engaged I see. If you are wondering how I got out I can thank you for that because you released me when you sent that second demon in there, the void can only hold just one prisoner so the newest one stays while the older one gets pushed out." I stood there and I knew what I had to do to kill him for good but I couldn't do it because Frisk needs me so I don't do it I just create clones to fight him and keep him at bay for long enough.

Time skip 13 hours

Me and Asriel have been fighting him for hours and he isn't slowing down however my energy is fading fast. I ask Asriel to hold him off for ten minutes so I can power back up as we switched positions I called upon who I knew would power me up to the point where I wouldn't have to kill myself to destroy him, "Darklord!!!" Then a large light of shining black appears in front of me and he walks out "Hello once again (Y/N) I suppose you called me for a reason" he then looks behind me to see Cypherous "I see, you need more power to defeat him alright but it will last for three minutes if you push it any farther you will die very painfully if you want the power to stay longer then you must train with me in my dimension" I agree to it and feel much stronger I turn back to Cypherous and tell Asriel to move. After he moved I pointed my arm out toward him and it changed to look like a galaxy was under my skin I summon my scythe and charge at him

Miss

Cypherous' POV

Act

(Y/N)

Check 

Lv 1, attack ???, Defense infinity, HP 1/1 He has been infused with the power of a god just keep dodging his power lasts for three minutes.

"Ha so you're fighting with borrowed strength only the weak do that."

Your POV 

I stay silent and summon hundreds of GB's to make a dome around us blocking everyone from us I then unleashed the beams from all GB's at once vaporizing Cypherous completely I then decide to take no chances and seal him away in the center of a dying star several thousand million miles away from the earth. 

Time's up 

I fall to the ground and then am surrounded by the terrorists that were destroying the monster village Asriel finishes them quickly and mercilessly, their souls flew and fused with my soul. I then hear a chime. I look up at the menu in front of me.

(Y/N) lv 9 attack 500 defense 500 HP 1/1000000000

I can't believe that he came back. "Asriel how many casualties total?" "15 total casualties and 50 more injured." He said sadly. "Damn I should've been able to save them. We're Sans, Gaster, Papyrus, Undine, Asgore, or Toriel killed?" "No none of them died or were even injured because of your quick thinking." "So who died?" He stared at me "8 of Muffet's family members, 3 Froggits, and four of the amalgamates sacrificed their lives to save many more." I just lay there crying from both the pain I felt physically and mentally as I tried to think of how I would give the news to their families. "Damn it this could've been avoided if I was killed but now I have to face it  I can't die now. Asriel get Toriel to help you heal the injured and when you are finished contact me ok."

Time skip two days

It's been two days since the terrorist attack on the monsters the families of the monsters that died have learned what happened,I told them all, I had to. *Ring Ring* I answer "Hello." "Hey it's Asriel, all injured monsters have been healed and a few of us thought we should visit you and Frisk to see how you're doing." "Good because we wanted to say something to all of you at the house so bring Sans, Toriel, Asgore, Chara, and Gaster, ok." I hang up the phone and call up to Frisk "Hey Frisk everybody's coming over soon we should get some food ready and prepare to tell them all about us." "Ok I'll be right down." After ten minutes we heard knocking at the door "Come on in" the door opens and everyone walks in even Papyrus,Muffet, and Mettaton. "Hello darlings we are here." After everyone got settled in and got some food we had everyone come to the living room, "So like I told Asriel we have some stuff to tell you all." Me and Frisk get closer together, "we are getting married! The second thing is we are having a kid." We say at the same time. Toriel's face lit up with happiness, Asgore passed out, and everyone congratulated us for over our love for each other. "(Y/N) can I talk with you about Frisk?" Toriel asked pulling me aside. "What's wrong Toriel?" She looked at me staring me down for three minutes she stayed like this. "Alright you've passed the test I will allow for you to marry Frisk, now go have fun with your wife to be." Ok that was random but whatever I am going to marry Frisk. "hey kiddo when are you planning on having the marriage because i've been licensed to legally marry both humans and monsters." Wow I didn't think Sans would be licensed like that. "Well Frisk did you pick a day?" I ask. She looks at me and with her angelic voice she says "Yes in in 16 days on July fourth so that our marriage and every anniversary we have will end in fireworks."(Yes I know it's corny but it's a cute reason) Then as everyone was getting ready to leave it hit 9:00 and I called for him and Darklord came, "Hello everyone what's the occasion to call me up?" "Hey man I wanted to ask if you could train me to use the power you gave me, before, on command." I said.

Darklord's POV

"I figured you would ask sooner or later oh and congrats with your engagement.So let's see if we train in my dimension for eight hours a day you should be able to have basic command over it in ten days, and another nineteen days to have advanced command, but to have it mastered it will likely take a total of about three months." I say, "So once you get basic command you need your training on hold for six days So you don't miss your wedding. So let's go now and get going on your training and Frisk don't worry about him I'll make sure he comes back stronger then ever and he can't die in my dimension so he's safe."

'