The hardest decision

Your POV

"What! You mean you can bring me back to my original world, but what is the downside to either choice?" I ask skeptically, having been through things like this before. "The only downside is that you can't go back to the one you didn't choose so pick carefully." He said in a voice so calm it was as if he knew that it would be like torture to me and he liked it. I slowly go through the pros and cons of each choice.

Back to my og world 

Pro I can see my family again, I can feel less pain knowing that at least in one dimension I was truly loved and wanted. Con I won't get to see Frisk ever again, I will most likely be attacked by the bullies and my parents for disappearing without any warnings.

Going back to my new world 

Pro I will be with Frisk and my real friends, I will be loved until the day I die, I didn't say my goodbyes to them I won't get bullied. Con I won't see my biological family again. 

"I can't find many reasons not to go back to Frisk. So then why can't I give an answer it seems so clear what I should do so why can't I go for it?" I begin to get mad at myself and then realize that I have been going at this the complete wrong way. How did I not think of it before? "Hey Darklord can I get someone's help with answering this?" I ask out of nowhere. "Yeah sure I guess but I am just going to say it now that it won't be from either dimension you've been in."

Darklord's POV

"Alright so now where should I pull from....Oh I know Shadow has always been pretty calm and level-headed when it comes to decisions like this I will grab him." As I reach into the portal, opening it more I step in front of him. He, just like the other Sanses, has a jacket on but his is jet black and he has the hood on even though he is inside his house he turns to see me standing there he has pure black eyes and they even intimidate me a little but I don't show it. "Woah, hey man I never see ya anymore what brings you here?" He says in a calm voice with almost nothing behind it. "Oh nothing much I just need you for a few minutes so you can help this kid out with a huge decision." I say in response. He just looks and nods alright let me go put my good jacket on and I'll be right there." After about a minute and a half he walks back down the stairs with a cleaner purple jacket on. "Alright let's go see him." 

Your POV 

I waited for a good five minutes but it felt like forever by the time he gets back with a person who looks oddly familiar almost like a combination of Sans, Chara, and Gaster, he has a few scars and  deadly serious jet black eyes. "Hey you must be (Y/N) I heard that you needed help with a big decision." He says. "Wait are you Sans?" "No er yes uh it's complicated so don't worry about it." "Oh ok sorry but yeah I do need help, you see Darklord gave me the option to either go back to the world I am originally from but leave the one I was just in behind forever or the other way around." After a few more minutes of explaining everything he came to a decision "Kid look at me you need to go and be where you will be loved and cared about so go back to her go back to Frisk." I look at him and see how genuine he meant what he just said. "Alright thank you Shadow you helped out a lot." I said as I stepped through the portal.

Darklord's POV

"Well that was easier than I thought, so do you want to talk to her again because she was looking for you last time she was here?" He looked at me and just said with some tears in his eyes "Really she was looking for me even after I got her so mad?" "Yes and she said that she loves you and wouldn't curse you dead even if you killed her." Before he says anything else I walk through a portal and end up in Fellshift I look around and sure enough I see her by the bridge in Snowdin forest, eating a large bar of white chocolate, she must be feeling down if she's eating white chocolate. "Hey Chara do you want to talk to Shadow about anything?" When I said that she jumped back ready to kill me until she heard the name. "H..he he's there yes take me to him I need to be with him." She said with tears in her eyes, as I lead her through the portal. When we get to the other side she runs up to Shadow, sobbing, "I've missed you so much." She said, yeah I've missed you too my lovely lady." I walk away to let them do their thing but not before letting them know about (Y/N) and Frisk's wedding since I got a plus two I invited them, knowing that they would not have a bad time being there with each other.