Love and LV

Your POV 

"Lily, hi my baby girl." I say gently and get some soft giggles from her. "These past three days have been so nice, don't you think (Y/N)," Frisk says "so do you think that we should invite some people to my room so they can meet little Lily?" I look at Frisk while rocking Lily back and forth, "sure if you think that it's the right time but I think that if someone does visit I think that right now only Toriel should." I hand Frisk Lily and grab my phone walk out of the room and call Toriel. *Ring Ring Click* "Hello (Y/N) what is the matter?" She asks. "Nothing's wrong I just called to ask if you wanted to come to see your new granddaughter." *gasp, thud* "Toriel are you still there?" "Y-yes (Y/N) I'm sorry I just dropped my phone but did I hear you right did you just say my g-granddaughter?" "Yes that's exactly what I said her name is Lily and she was born three days ago." "I'll be there as soon as possible." "Oh before I forget since she is still getting used to her surroundings in the hospital room with us, we thought it would be best if only you came to see her. Not to be rude but Papyrus is too loud for her and I don't really trust Sans with a three day old baby. Thanks Toriel see you soon." After I hung up I walked back into the room to see both Frisk and Lily fast asleep and I chuckle.

Time skip half an hour

Toriel just signed in and I'm waiting outside the room for her to know where to go. When she sees me she runs up and hugs me "Hello it's so nice to see you again is Frisk in there?" I nod and she slowly walks in with a smile on her face. Frisk is laying in bed with Lily in her arms "Hi mom it's nice to know you could come to see her." Toriel then slowly and carefully inches her way to Frisk's side to get a good look at her granddaughter's face. "Oh Frisk she is so adorable. Do you mind if I hold her?" Frisk smiles and hands Lily to Toriel "She is so small and fragile I don't want to hurt her." "That's why we called you first mom." As they keep talking I got a text from Asriel another attack on monsters and the attackers have information on where Frisk is. I look at it for a minute trying to process what it meant and it hit me he didn't try to encrypt it like we usually do, it was an emergency. As I run out I look around outside and activate my super sight to see a sniper aiming in Frisk's window I have a split second to react as they pull the trigger time seems to slow down. My galactic power activates the fastest it ever has and I fly at a super sonic speed and catch the bullet, I feel my LV rise as my love for Frisk and for Lily fuel my rage. Toriel and Frisk see me outside the window, floating as my back is toward them. I charge at the sniper with all my powers active. A menu pops up.

(Y/N) LV 19

I smash into the wall next to the sniper "Just who the fuck are you and why are you and your boss killing monsters?" I use my gold trait to make it impossible for them to lie. "I'm a sniper who works for Clara. She wanted every monster dead so that she would be the most powerful thing in the world." I stare at their eyes, I can't believe what I just heard "Why does Clara want to be so powerful?" I shout. "I honestly don't know, I'm just a simple lackey, I joined yesterday please don't kill me." They are crying now but I don't care so I prepare to kill them but before I do I think of another way to make their life hell. "You are coming with me." I turn their soul blue and bring them to the hospital and stop at the door and look through the glass and have them do it too. "In there is my mother-in-law, a literal monster, my wife, and my three day old daughter, you were about to kill Toriel who is holding my daughter right now. What would you have done if you missed and hit my baby, shrugged it off and proceeded to hit your target, would you have even realized that you hit an infant because of your actions? Now I will not kill you instead you will live everyday with that thought, what if, lingering over your head while you rot in prison." I teleport to the prison and tell the guards what happened and it just so happens that Undine got a job here. I leave it there and teleport back to the hospital and walk in the room. "Sorry guys I had to deal with some problems and I got new information on who is attacking and killing monsters, but I'll wait until after we go home tomorrow." 

Clara's POV

So (Y/N) would risk his life for her, that is good to know. *laughter of a stereotypical insane villain* "Now I can continue with my plan." *opens a clear box with a red button in it* You have done well for me but I no longer need you Nigel. *pushes button and Nigel dies of poison entering his veins* "I am coming for you Frisk."