Moving forward

A/N this is the longest chapter so far.

Your POV

As I walk up to it I feel different but it is a good difference, now I have accepted what I did to her those three years ago. I open a portal to the void, grab the demon's "soul", send them in and close it trapping Chara's demon forever. As I did this Asriel got his true form back, "So how do you feel with a body that's Asriel as it gets," I mentally facepalm at my pun and he answers with "Honestly it feels great." He then notices me as exhausted as can be and Chara on the floor, just now beginning to stand up, "What happened while I was in there" he asked. We simply answered nothing but after we said that I fell forward and blacked out.

HP error/1

I woke up in a hospital bed again, and look at my life.

HP 0.001/1

"H..how did my life get so low?" "It was when you overexerted your body, even power has limits on what it can do." I look around to see Frisk in the seat by the foot of my bed asleep and nobody else in the room. What am I hearing things now? "No you are not  it is me" then a figure appeared out of thin air "I am an entity that watches over everything. I can help you learn how to use all of your hidden potential, but only if you come with me." I thought about it for awhile but decided not to. "I'm sorry but I can't do anything right now." "That is only what you think but let me help you get back to full health, oh and just to let you know your max life fluctuates with how much hope you have the less hope the less life so like the saying goes keep your hopes up." and with that he disappeared. I then looked at my health and it rose to,

HP 100000000/100000000

Wow he told the truth but what was his name, wait what the a piece of paper I read it and it said,

THE NAME IS DARKLORD IF YOU WANT TO TALK AGAIN JUST CALL MY NAME FROM 8-10 AT NIGHT SEE YOU SOON

"Cool" I say a bit too loudly. "Huh, *gasp* (Y/N) you're awake I was so worried about you, what happened why did you leave?" Frisk said with relief and pain in her voice. "Sorry Frisk I just had to help some friends in the underground." I said. "Alright just don't do that to me again, I was worried sick," she said "so why did you say cool?" I could see her begging me with her eyes, "Well how can I say no to you Frisk. I said cool because I woke up and checked my HP it said 0.001/1. Then as I was questioning how my life got so low someone appeared and said to me that my max health depends upon my hopes he then healed me to 100000000 HP. Then before I could ask him for his name he was gone but left this piece of paper." I don't know much about him or his powers but for some reason I trust what he told me.

Time skip three days later 

Frisk's POV

(Y/N) gets to come home from the hospital today so I'm going to surprise him but what should I do. "I know I need to talk to Sans he should know what (Y/N) likes, but does he even still trust me after what I did to (Y/N)?" "heh of course i do kiddo you did watch over him while he was out cold." I turn to see Sans "he would love it if you took and reciprocated his love for you by taking him out on a date and i know just where to have it." He then whispered his plan into my ear and when he finished I was as red as a tomato, "Do you really think that's what I should do he might still be mad at me for running out on him." He just nodded and his smile somehow got bigger and brighter. I sigh and tell him to help me out with getting ready for the plan. 

Your POV

I wake up to see Gaster at the foot of my bed, he asked if I felt that I was ready to leave and I just told him yes, after I said that he got out his clipboard and told me to sign at the bottom and then I'd be free to go. I signed, grabbed my things and left to find Undine and Papyrus waiting for me outside. "Hey punk you good now? If so then let's go to my house and brush up on your fighting techniques." I agreed and noticed Papyrus was texting someone, "ALRIGHT HUMAN LET'S GO TO UNDINE'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW." "Papyrus first I need to go home to drop my stuff off." "NONSENSE I WILL TAKE IT HOME AND YOU GO WITH UNDINE." He then proceeds to grab my bag and walk home. I wonder what he's hiding from me but I shouldn't worry about it too much. When we get to Undine's house we start sparring she seems to be holding back, "Hey Undine why are you holding back so much I won't get better if I'm not challenged." She just stares at me, "Dude you just got out of the hospital you need to take it easy for awhile even in training. *miss* What the okay then I guess you are better rested than I thought, let's do this!" I get ready and dodge all of her attacks and she throws a punch at me, I grab her fist pull it behind her and slam her on the ground, "Come on Undine I know you can do better than that." She throws me off her back and shoots hundreds of energy spears at me. "I've got you now."

No POV

As Undine's spears collide with (Y/N) she feels a tap on her shoulder. "Hey you like my new skill?" She looks back to see you then back up and sees another you as it fade from existence "You can make f**ing clones!!" We continue our sparring match until she runs out of steam and gives in. "Damn kid....you....really....are....strong I'll give you that, I give up."

Your POV

"Yeah but I wasn't using my full strength, with the power of the souls I have I could have taken control of your mind by releasing a large amount of energy toward your head." Then her phone receives a text message, "it's from Papyrus, hmmm, ok come on let's go punk." I didn't know what she meant so I asked, "What do mean and where do we have to go?" "Don't ask me I have no clue, Papyrus just told me to come to the house with you."

Timeskip to Papy's house

I wonder why we needed to come here so suddenly, something seems off. "You can sense it too punk it doesn't seem right, it's off character for Papyrus to be on his phone so much and so distant today." Wow she could tell I felt it, "Yeah how did you know?" "Hah it's written all over your face, anyway let's go in," she said unlocking the door. "Okay this is really weird nobody is home Undine what do you think." "I don't know let's go to Frisk's house and see if she knows anything." Just then I felt something small hit the back of my neck. "What was that? Who's there" I turn around to see nothing there, I then use my magic to scan for any sign of life and I see three souls behind the couch. "Got you" and I use my grav magic to pull the three up and see Papyrus, Sans, and Frisk. "What is going on why were you hiding and Pap why did you make the text seem so urgent." "TEXT I NEVER SENT YOU ANY TEXT. SANS WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sans looks at me and Undine and says "frisk wanted to talk to you and i wanted to talk to undine." I was shocked that Frisk wanted to talk to me. "Alright but I still have another question, Pap why were you on your phone at the hospital and act so nervous when I said that I needed to drop some stuff off?" He said that he couldn't tell us why. I sigh "why can't I ever get a straight answer when something pertains to me?" I say to myself. After that I drop the three and walk out of the house soon chased after by Frisk. "What Frisk, you know that my trust is not easy to break but when it is broken it's damn near impossible to get back so talk quickly." I say. Frisk takes a big breath and gets ready "(Y/N) I'm sorry for running on you but I want to make it up to you so do you have enough trust in me to go out to Grillby's for dinner with me because I like you too it's just that I was made fun of by every guy that I liked and when you told me your true feelings I switched to autopilot and ran out on just instinct" she said quickly nearly passing out at the end "so how about it?" I just look at her. "Wow I didn't expect you to do that and as for Grillby's, sure but you still need to build up my trust in you, but great starting point."

Time skip

No POV

(Y/N) and Frisk are having a good time at the G man's bar, eating, dancing and when they finished it was very late out, when (Y/N) looked at the time it was already 10:24 at night and he lived 10 miles away.

Your POV

"Great it's too late to be walking around town so I can't get home." How did I not realize it earlier? "Hey if it's too late you can spend the night at my house, it's only five minutes away if we walk." It seems like I have no other choice. I then felt a pinch in the same spot that I got hit. "Ow what is this" I smack the back of my neck, nothing. We start walking home and I try using a GB to ride on but it doesn't appear, "What the, my magic isn't working" angrily I stop trying and we just keep walking when we get to Frisk's house we go in and I say I need to use the toilet and I go to the bathroom. When I walk in I take off my shirt to see an extremely small device on the back of my neck, I rip it off of me and the pain goes away. Who would make a magic canceling device it could kill any monster, wait and I pull out my soul it has a deep gray tint to it.

HP 52/100000000

Wow this nearly killed me, now I need to know who made it. I lave the bathroom forgetting my shirt and go to Frisk to ask her if she knows anything about it. When I get to her she sees me, gets wide eyed, and blushes a deep red. "U..u..umm (Y..y/N) y..y..you d..d..don't have a sh..sh..shirt on" I hear what she said and looked down my bare chest and six pack showing "Sorry Frisk but do you know what this is" and I show her the device "N..n..no I..I..I've n..never seen it what is it" I drop it into an empty cup and go to get my shirt. "Ok so it's a magic canceling device, but I don't know who made it, it nearly killed me, see" I show her my soul and she sees my life "Oh god are you alright, I can't stand seeing you hurt" she says as she pushes herself against me. "Yeah I'm fine the only thing to do is move forward and face it head on." She bursts into tears "Stay safe please." She said.

A/N so who do you think did it and trust me it's not who you think.