The training of gods part 1

Your POV 

I say my goodbyes to everyone for the next ten days and walk into the portal. When me and Darklord come through I notice the immense pressure in the air. "Wow how can you breathe in here the air is so thick it's overwhelming." He just looked at me and seemed confused about what I meant, "I guess I am just used to it from being here so long, anyway your training will start tomorrow at eight o'clock and will end at four in the afternoon get some rest because you will be working yourself ragged from now on." I do as he said and got some rest but before I was able to fall asleep I looked over to see Darklord sleeping while meditating. I never thought that was possible but maybe I should try to do it as well. As I got into position and closed my eyes I felt my my body relax for the first time in my life, it felt nice, it let me fall asleep.

Time skip to morning

I get woken up early, I guess, but you can't really tell since it's pitch black all the time, "What's wrong?" I ask still slightly groggy from sleep. "It's time to begin your training." He said slowly as if he was hesitant but I ignored it. "You have already passed the first part of your training, meditation to allow for energy resonance, and I'm sure you've noticed but your breathing has returned to normal." As he said that I was blown away that me just doing my natural inclination had allowed me to finish the first section of the training, but now that he points it out I am breathing much better than before. "My energy was resonating but how?" "I am not to sure myself nobody has ever been able to pick it up so quickly, not even myself, I took at least two or three days just to start resonating my energy." He said in a questioning manner. I stood up and looked around and saw it was getting less like a void, and more familiar, like I've been here before. "Hey, you alright? Ya zoned out on me for a little. Now like I said to focus the energy you can resonate into the palm of your hand and let it flow." As I do this I don't know what to expect, but to my surprise and to Darklord's as well my energy wasn't resonating and I could not explain it. "Strange, you must need a...." he mumbled the last part under his breath so I couldn't hear it. "What was that?" He looked at me and told me to meditate and to summon clones, I did as he said and he then said for the real me to stand and summon my weapon. When I did he then told me to attack the clones but not to let them disappear, as I did strike them they released a huge flow of energy. "Just as I thought, you are blocking yourself from reaching your full potential, now don't think of anything when you summon your power don't focus on anything." Again I do as he says and like when I fought Cypherous my hand started to look like it had a galaxy underneath the skin. Then the void around us changes to look like space. "Looks like you are the one." Darklord silently said.