White Dress

Jonathan

"Happy New Years!"

"Patrick... it's 9 on New Year's Eve" I laugh as he continues to dance along to whatever song the alcohol was playing in his head at the moment.

"It's 12 o'clock somewhere" he yells.

"He's not wrong" Gracie yells from our room and I just roll my eyes. When she moved in I thought she would always take my side, I guess I forgot about her high moral standards in doing, and saying, what's right.

"Are you about ready yet" I yell and Patrick laughs.

"You can't ask a girl if she's ready" he snickers.

"Don't get your panties in a wad! I'll be out in a second" she yells back and Patrick starts to crack up.

"Told you" he shuns and I just shake my head.

A few minutes later our door opens and my girlfriend emerges. She wore a sexy white dress and her natural hair down to her sides. She had on gold makeup to highlight her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Damn

"Damn... Gracie" I gasp.

"Damn Gracie" Patrick repeats and my head whips over to him. His eyes go big once he realizes what he said and the fact that I did not like it. "Oh shit" he says as he cradled his beer to his chest.

I jump from the spot on the couch I was sitting at and over to where he was. We fight like brothers until he starts to whine that I was spilling his beer.

"Mercy" he screams and I climb off.

"You guys spend way too much time together"
Gracie insists and I walk over to her. I wrap my hands around her small waist and pull her into me.

"Then maybe we need to spend more time together" I smirk and Patrick starts choking behind us.

"You guys are disgusting" he claims.

"And you're lonely" I shoot back.

"Boys, play nice" Gracie warns.

"Fine" Patrick huffs.

"Fine" I pout.

We head over to the pony inn because that's the Blackhawks hang out spot and we meet up with a few of the guys and their significant others.

I walk around with Gracie under my arm as we talk to friends and drink. She has a few beers and I have a few more than she does. We have a good time and eventually the beer sinks in allowing us to have a care free good ass time.

"Let's dance" Gracie insists as she pulls on my arm.

"This isn't a slow dance in a ball room" I warn her and she gasps.

"You don't think I got it in me" she accuses as she let's go of my hand to cross her arms over her chest. It made her look incredibly sexy but I couldn't let her know that, there's no way I would make it out of here alive if I did. 

"Can you blame me? The only time we've ever danced together was with chandeliers above us and with people who could easily buy and sell me watching us. And last time I checked there's no chandeliers in here" I remind her.

"You don't think I can dance to this music" she gasps.

"That's not what I mean" I groan.

"Come on, we're dancing" she demands and I grow a smirk on my face.

She grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor as another song starts. She turns around before taking her little pointer finger and calling me over and I just shake my head. I walk over to her and she throws her arms around my neck. She slowly pulls me closer and my hands grasp her waist tight. She starts to sway her hips as she grinds her body against mine. My hands follow her moves closely but I struggle to keep up. I watch her closely as she knew exactly why she was doing. The music takes us over as she proves me very wrong.

"I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind (with a little bump and grind)
I don't see nothing wrong, baby baby, hey
I don't see nothing wrong (I don't see nothing wrong)
With a little bump and grind (with a little bump and grind)
I don't see nothing wrong, hey
Lookie here
See I know just what you want and I know just what you need girl
So baby bring your body to me (bring your body here)
I'm not fooling around with you
Baby my love is true, with you
(With you is where I want to be) Is where, I wanna be
Girl you need someone, someone like me to satisfy your every needs."

She quickly turns around in my arms and backs up into me. Suddenly I didn't have a single question about whether or not she knew about bar dancing. I've danced with many girls in bars, dozens in this bar alone, but not a single girl got what she has. And none of them have made me feel as good as I does right now.

"You say he's not treating you right
Lady spend the night now
I'll love you like you need to be loved (Baby, girl won't you try some of me)
No need to look no more because I've opened up my door
You'll never, you'll never want another love, baby you'll never find another me
You see you need someone, someone like me, yeah to make love to you baby, constantly
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind (I don't see hey, nothing wrong)
I don't see nothing wrong, oh
I don't see nothing wrong (nothing wrong) with a little bump and grind (with a little bump and grind)
I don't see nothing wrong, baby, baby, alright."

I quickly turn her back around so I could look into her eyes as she smiles up at me.

"You're a bad girl" I accuse and she giggles.

"Is that true" she challenges.

"Yeah. You proved me wrong" I insist.

"All I'm trying to do is make you feel alright" she smirks and I just shake my head.

"You are so..." I trail off.

"I'm so what" she whispers in my ear and I bite my bottom lip so I don't say something stupid.

"tu es tellement incroyable" I say with a thick French accent and she smiles.

"c'est très gentil de votre part" she says back and I raise my eyebrows.

"You speak French too" I question.

"That's the main language in Africa" she tells me and I just shake my head.

"You truly are incredible" I insist.

"It's you that makes me that way" she claims.

Finally it comes midnight and I turn to Grace. She smiles up at me as she pulls me close. She presses her bright red lips to mine and I let my eyes flutter shut. My fingers get tangled in her long hair as I feel the body heat from her dancing hit me.

"Happy New Years" I whisper on her lips and she smiles up at me.

"Happy New Years Jonny."