Chapter 10: Battle And Souls

(-400)

The small rabbit instantly disarmed Leon as it hit him on the arm, but diving towards his sword he managed to pick it up again.

[-50]

With his new sword and strength, his attacks still only managed to deal this much damage.

[-102]

But with a [Slash] he could double his damage, and since his attacks were faster than the rabbit he managed to strike it for quite a bit each time he attacked. But the thing was that the little black ball of fur was quick, so it still managed to dodge a good deal of his attacks.

(-1320!)

His sword once again scratched against a tree, and he received a critical hit as the rabbits horned buried into his side.

"Heal!"

A shout came from behind Leon, and he quickly saw his HP bar go up by 500 points. He didn't have time to thank his companion, and instead focused on delivering blows to the rabbit next to him. The difference good gear made really was amazing. The rabbit was now down to 2000 of it's original HP after 10 minutes of fighting, and Leon was confident he could beat it.

With a few more strikes, the rabbit started slowly walking backwards.

"Oh no you don't!"

There was no chance of Leon letting his enemy get away, he leapt forward and struck his sword into its back as it tried to retreat. With a few stabs, the creature had been killed.

Drops Shared Between Party

Rehn

1 Chaos Rabbit Horn

Leon

2 Chaos Rabbit Fur

1 Chaos Rabbit Core

It seemed lucky that they had gotten a core, which was supposed to be a rare drop from any monster. But Leon didn't give that much thought as excitement rushed through his body.

He spun around to Rehn, who he had formed a party with in order to share XP.

"Let's hunt more!"

Rehn seemed equally excited to Leon, if not more.

"Let's get more materials!"

As such, the party excitedly set out to hunt rabbits.

For maybe an hour or two they continued slaying rabbits efficiently whole they carefully avoided enemies of higher levels. Like this Leon quickly managed to level up two levels, and Rehn acquired quite a lot of materials.

Leon's skills had also gone up, with his [Slash] reaching level 4. They were right now sitting down on a stone, Rehn had pulled a slightly smaller than average anvil and a hammer out of nowhere and was currently working on something while Leon was just cleaning his sword and waiting for MP to regenerate.

"Next time we should bring potions..."

Leon made a mental note of that, potions were important. With healing potions he could probably replace Rehn and go hunting on his own. Of course it was good to have Rehn with him as potion sickness was possible, meaning you couldn't drink potions for a few minutes.

"Look at this!"

Leon turned around to look at the excited face of Rehn.

Second Work [Class-F]