Chapter 20: Golden Hammer

Leon stepped into the small store that was the builder's hut in Zashara and quickly made his purchase. It went quickly, and was done just like purchasing an item. He was both surprised and thankful for this.

On his way out of the city again he did his usual routine of shaking hands with AI people and talking to them a bit. He knew a lot about the inhabitants of this town due to actions such as this, and it had always provided him with information, albeit not always useful.

He returned to his city after a while of exploring, and by some stroke of luck found no players standing there. He quickly set his builders hut down right next to the slab, and in a minute a few builders came walking over to bild their own hut. They introduced themselves quickly, but as Leon noticed he could see their names if he focused on them enough.

"What do you want us to build next, sir?"

Before Leon had even realized it the workers had finished building their hut.

"Yes..."

He had actually been thinking about how to build the first parts of his city for a while now.

He could see the few essentials for getting started. He would need a farm, a lumberjack's cabin, a mine and a few houses. And these were exactly the things he decided to build.

He built five smaller houses in a row and then placed the mine, lumberjack's cabin and farm close by. This cost him a total of 150000 gold. If he had resources such as stone, wood, iron, etc, he wouldn't need to pay as much gold. But, since he had no resources he needed to build the places that could gather said resources for him.

Now, after he had given his build orders it would take some time for the builder's to finish everything, an hour and a half in this case. So he decided to go grinding. But before that, he felt that something was amiss.

He remembered what it was, he hadn't gotten finished the Bloody Prince quest for some reason.

Just as he was about to check it, a message notified him that he had completed the quest.

The Bloody Prince 1/9 Completed!

Reward Recieved: The Prince's Emblem

Unique Quest Continued:

The Bloody Prince 2/9

Reach A Population of 1000: 10/1000
Reach Level 20: 1/1

Reward: The Bloody Chalice

Description: Now that you have some land to govern, you need a people to rule over. Anyy good king will see to his people. But a great king will see to himself as well as his people. Now, you want to be a great king don't you, prince?

Leon nodded to himself. He would need more people to move into his city before could continue this questline.

Ignoring that for now he decided to check what this 'Prince's Emblem' actually was.

He found it in his inventory, a shield shaped badge. The left half of it was a blood red while the right was black. In the middle there was a golden cross, and that was all there was to it for apperance.

Next, the stats...

The Prince's Emblem [B-Class]

+10 Agi

+10 STR

Description: This emblem once belonged to the prince of an ancient kingdom. He's dead now. You can have this emblem.