Chapter 14: Royal Trial (3)

There was a glowing, green snake in a dark room. That snake, was about the length of ten humans.

[LV. 17][True Venom Serpent][45,000/45,000]

Said snake was also dripping a green liquid onto the floor which caused the stone to corrode little by little each time a drop landed on it.

Leon looked at the creature, it seemed like it hadn't noticed him yet. A battleplan, he needed one of those if he was going to win this. It was clear the snake was poisonous, and there was a possibility that he couldn't even get close of it due to the liquid it was releasing.

He made a very simple plan in his head, there wasn't really much he could chose from when he was alone. Had there been another player with him, say... Rhen. Then he may have been able to fight better. But, this trial seemed tailored to single player fighting, so it was alright,

There were quite a few rocky ledges in the room as well, he could use those to his advantage during the battle. He expected more from this serpent than he had from the golem, and engaged the battle with care.

At first, the serpent lashed out at him and nearly smashed him with it's body. He had expected it to bite at him, but this attack was even easier to dodge. He managed to hit it seven times before the creature pulled it's body of the ground. He should have been able to hit it more, but needed to stay away from the poison.

The snake actually didn't have many different moves, maybe his focus from the last fight was still carrying over but he felt that this fight was very easy. It tried to bite him, it spat poison at him and it tried to smash him by thrashing it's body all around the room and hurting itself in the process.

Due to how easy the battle had been so far, the snake was already down to 20,000 HP after 15 minutes of fighting. It was taking longer since Leon needed to dodge, but he was barely taking any damage and cutting it down with ease. But because this boss was so easy, he shivered at the thought of what the next boss might possibly be.

It was normal when he played other games, the first boss would be average, the second would seem easy and then the third would be a demon capable of launching a million attacks in a second.

He thought of this, as he once again delivered a stab to the serpent. He hadn't thought about it much, but both of these must've been regular enemies with increased HP, or at least it felt like that. The names had nothing to do with anything royal, and also the golem especially had felt like an enemy that was better to fight in a group.

[LV. 17][True Venom Serpent][7,033/45,000]

After another few minutes, he finished of the serpent.

DROPS

1 Proof Of The Second Trial

No XP gained due to Royal Trial special effect.

He hadn't even needed to use the ledges, that had actually been an easy fight... Though it might be because the enemy didn't really do well when it kept hurting itself in that enclosed space.

He entered the door to the next room, and the sight that greeted him was infinitely more interesting than the dark caves from before.

SPAWN POINT SET

THIRD TRIAL ENTERED

-THE FINAL TRIAL BRINGS GREAT REWARDS

-FIRST PLAYER DISCOVERY DETECTED, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A UNIQUE REWARD FOR COMPLETION.