Chapter 15: Slab Of Control (1)

At the same time across the entirety of Dreamland, people were staring to move.

SERVERWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT: THE ROYAL BLOODLINES HAVE RETURNED

SERVERWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT: The Royal Bloodlines are now randomly being handed out to players via the randomising roulette.

SERVERWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT: The island of Secess is where the Royal Bloodlines were discovered, the Bloody Prince has returned to the continent.

In a certain place, near Bradtiel:

The shadow of a man clad in a normal outfit, wearing a hood and a katana hanging by his side was reflected on a small lake. Next to him there were many others, and they all seemed to be discussing something.

"So we're agreed? Our guild will be exploring the island as well?"

A low make voice spoke, it was quite a recognisable one in Dreamland.

"Yes."

A female voice spoke, another recognisable one.

"Then we move, we'll have to use the AI ports."

These weren't the only people thinking of travelling to the island now, every single player had the same idea. Not only that, but what were these Royal Bloodlines? Could it be, a new questline?

It was time for another event that would shake the very foundations of Dreamland.

---

20 minutes after the announcement, on the in-game TV-show Life In Dreamland.

"And that's how the leader of the Diamond Wolfves, Geralt defeated yet another group of scammers. Now, onto some bigger news... It seems there has been a huge discovery made in Dreamland!"

In a large room with purple clothed walls and golden chairs there sat a man in a chair, announcing events in Dreamland for the TV and Internet show Life In Dreamland.

This man was Roger Davison.

He was a charming man, short, spiky black hair and brown skin together with his signature leather outfit was his outfit. He was the host of the show, and an extremely famous celebrity both in the game and in reality.

The crowd watching him as he held live performances would always react exactly as he wanted, and he became very famous at a young age.

"Well then, let us all welcome Developer Cheng!"

The crowd applauded as another person stepped onto the stage.

This person was Cheng, a tall woman with a slender figure and long, purple hair that flowed behind her. She wore a tight black robe covered in multiple runes and carried a book that hung by her waist.

Most men wouldn't be able to avert their eyes from her beauty, but Roger was very calm even in the presence of this beauty.

As Cheng sat down, Roger instantly got to asking his questions.

"So please tell us, what is this Royal Blood exactly?"

Cheng smiled at him in a deceitful manner.

"Oh my, aren't you eager. Well, let me tell you. The Royal Blood is a skill tree chosen from five different abilities. It's also closely tied to the lore which you will start seeing soon."