Pizza

"You think a large would be enough?" Minho looked back at the three boys who were currently following him to the pizza place.
"Sure." Thomas shrugged before continuing his conversation with Alby.
Newt walked quietly in the back, trying not to intrude. He felt a little out of place and honestly Thomas just being there was making it hard to think straight so he kept to himself in the back. And so what if he just happened to notice that the back of Thomas' head is also nice to look at?
"So what's your major?" Newt heard someone ask, when no one answered he looked up and saw everyone facing him.
"Oh." His cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Uh health and medicine. How bout you guys?"
"Sport sciences," Minho proudly stated.
"Organizational Leadership," Alby said.
"Building and Architecture," Thomas said, grinning brightly.
"Wow we're all so different." Newt sheepishly gave a little smile then dropped out of the conversation after everyone agreed.
"You know you're really quiet." A voice suddenly appeared next to Newt, making him jump a little.
He was very surprised to see Thomas walking next to him. He rubbed his hands together and blew into them to try and warm them from the cold air as he waited for Newt to answer.
"A little shy I guess," Newt shrugged.
"Nothing wrong with that, just making sure nothing was bugging ya." Thomas gave Newt's a small smile and rubbed his hands together. If your hands are so cold you should just hold mine
"Thank you." Newt swiped his tongue over his dry lips and stared down at his black high tops that matched Thomas's.
"You have good taste." Thomas motioned to Newt's shoes and laughed.
"So do you it seems." Newt laughed too, inwardly dying at how cute the runner sounded when he was happy.
"What are you minoring in?" Thomas asked as he ran a hand through his hair, messing it up but somehow also making it looking insanely good.
"Uh Psychology."
"Really me too!" Thomas grinned. "Maybe we'll be in some of the same classes."
Newt's face had visibly brightened. "Yeah that'd be cool."
"Yo shanks we're here." Minho suddenly stopped and pointed to a small brick building in front of them.
"Good cause I'm starving." Thomas exclaimed and pushed past Minho and through the small metal framed door.
Newt frowned from the lack of the brunette's company, but he followed the group into the pizza place without another word.

They all piled into a little booth, Newt and Alby on one side with Minho and Thomas on the other. The booth was definitely not fit for four full sized boys, but they shoved themselves into the seats regardless.
The large pizza in the center of the table was already half gone despite it being full only minutes ago.
"This is good pizza." Minho sighed contently as he took another bite.
Everyone nodded in agreement, mouths too full to talk.
"We gotta come here all the time. I could eat this pizza everyday." Thomas stated as he grabbed another slice off the tray.
"You know I'm glad you guys pushed me over." Alby laughed and raised his piece up as a form of a toast.
"To college. " Minho snickered as he bumped slices with Alby.
"To college!" Thomas cheered.
"To college," Newt said softly but rose his slice too.
"We're gonna break you out of that shell." Minho pointed at Newt. "I promise you."
Newt's face flushed so he busied himself by stuffing his face.
"We'll getcha talking Newt." Alby slapped a hand onto Newt's back, making him jerk forward a bit.
"Yeah, we'll all like one of those cliche college squads from the movies." Thomas grinned as he bit into his pizza crust.
"No seriously you guys are cool." Alby grinned and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Let's make a group chat?"
Minho nodded and grabbed the phone, putting in his contact then giving it to Thomas and Newt.
"Hey guys I got a joke." Minho grinned as he poked Thomas with his straw.
"Yeah?" Alby cocked his head.
"Thomas's beating my time in track this year." Minho snickered as he rammed his shoulder into Thomas's.
"Awh slim it, you're just jealous." Thomas laughed stuck his tongue out at the buffer boy.
"You know Minho, when you guys were racing today Thomas was faster..." New piped up.
Both the boys stopped and stared at Newt before a shit-eating grin took over Thomas' face. Newt's heart forgot how to beat. "See I told you!"
"The one time you voluntarily speak you spread lies," Minho teased making Newt roll his eyes and sip on his drink.
The waitress came back and placed the check on the table with a warm smile, "Thank you for coming, have a nice night."
Minho grabbed the check and his eyes widened as he scanned the bill.
"Too much?" Alby asked.
"No this seems to little actually," Minho chuckled then pulled some cash out of his pocket and into the checkbook. He signed then stood up. "I got this one covered but when I win first at a track meet, you all owe me a pizza each."
"You mean when I win," Thomas piped up which just got him pushed to the side by Minho.
"Ignoring Thomas...everyone ready to go?"
"Well it's 6 now, do you guys just wanna go back to the dorms?" Thomas asked looking at his watch.
"Sounds good." Alby shrugged. Everyone seemed to be in agreement so they walked out together. Newt was ashamed to admit that he'd go anywhere if it meant he could spend time with the boy he already was developing a dangerous crush on.
When they started walking Alby caught up to Minho and walked next to him, leaving Newt in the back by himself.
Newt walked silently, looking at all the buildings of the place he was going to spend the next four years at. He honestly felt happy, the campus was beautiful, he made friends already and he had a nice roommate. Maybe these next four years would actually be better than the past eighteen.
"Whatcha looking at." A voice popped up next to Newt, making him jump.
"Sorry." Thomas laughed. "I didn't mean to scare you again."
"It's fine," Newt said with a small smile. He motioned to the scene around them. "I was looking at the buildings, they're pretty."
"They are, aren't they." Thomas nodded.
Not as pretty as you. "I mean just think about it, this is where we live now. We get to see this everyday."
Thomas grinned. "Pretty awesome ain't it? We have complete independence, no parental supervision...we're literally adults."
Bloody hell Thomas, you don't get to be hot and nice to talk to.
"Plus if I still lived in England, I could legally drink." Newt pointed out.
"British!" Thomas exclaimed happily. "I knew your accent wasn't American."
Newt nodded; he was about to reply when Thomas spoke up again. "When did you move here? To America I mean?"
"When I was 11." Newt shrugged. "It's different but I like it here."
"If you wouldn't have came to America you wouldn't have met me." Thomas smirked, lightly pushing Newt's shoulder.
"Are you always this cocky?"
Thomas actually laughed which made Newt's heart stop in the most amazingly painful way possible. "I knew you were secretly talkative."
Newt smiled a little. "Sh, don't expose me."
Thomas literally winked. "It'll be our secret."
Newt felt warm inside, he was actually having a normal conversation with the god-like boy in front of him. He was about to open his mouth to say something but was cut off when he literally fell flat on his face. So much for impressing him. The only thing he could see was the pavement. He could feel the extreme blush literally burning his cheeks. He didn't even want to look up because he knew everyone was staring at him.
He groaned and rolled over onto his back. He was completely startled when he opened his eyes. Thomas was hovering over him, so close that all he could see was his face. "Bloody hell!"
"Are you okay?" Thomas ignored his British cursing, looking actually concerned.
Newt groaned, wanting to sink into the sidewalk and actually disappear.
Thomas stuck his hand out with a small smile. "It was a very graceful fall by the way."
He heart Minho snort out a laugh from further up. "I wouldn't describe it as graceful."
Newt's cheeks burned again as he took Thomas' hand. His skin was soft and felt so nice against the palm of his hand, he never wanted to let go. This boy was going to be the actual death of him.
"Maybe you should just carry him," Minho snickered jokingly but Thomas clearly took it a different way.
"What? You don't think I can?"
Minho put his hands up in mock surrender. "All I'm saying is we don't want Newt to die on his first day of college."
Alby covered his mouth to stifle the laugh that was about to slip out.
"Can we all stop making fun of me?" Newt pleaded as he covered his face with his hands.
"Get on my back."
Newt's eyes widened as he peeked through his fingers to see if he heard him correctly.
"What?"
"Come on, you're not that heavy, let's go." Thomas turned around, signaling for Newt to get on. And suddenly Newt wanted to bury himself in the sidewalk again.
He looked at Minho and Alby for some sort of confirmation. They just looked highly amused.
Newt sighed and climbed on Thomas's back, hooping his legs around his waist and linking his arms around his neck.
Thomas stuck his tounge out at the other two. "Told you I could do it."
"If you drop him, you're taking him to the hospital," Minho said before clearly losing interest and going back to walking.
Newt had to bite his lip and focus straight ahead before he had a problem in his pants.
Every part of him was touching Thomas and he was hyper aware of it. He could feel every single inch of Thomas' hands that were gripping under his thighs and how his back muscles moved against his chest. Newt couldn't decide if he was in heaven or suffering eternal torture in hell.
He stared at the back of Alby's head, it was doing a pretty good job of keeping Newt chilled out.
He took a deep breath, pulling some confidence out of nowhere and resting his chin on the top of Thomas' head.
"Sure just make yourself comfortable," Thomas snickered.
Newt just let his eyes close, feeling the cool air on his cheeks. He came into this with no expectations for the next four years, basing his information off movies and books about what the "college experience" would be like but after his first day was actually playing out he was completely sure of two things.
Newt liked college and he really liked Thomas.