Finally

Newt stared at Thomas, his mouth feeling dry. He honestly didn't know what to say. He was spot on, Newt wasn't sure how to confirm it.
Thomas just stood there waiting with his stupid pretty face. Newt took a deep breath, he was going for it.
"Yeah Tommy, I like you, have for a while. Teresa made me jealous because you liked her, but I like you. I don't care about her, I never did."
Thomas laughed making Newt feel insecure.
"Well if you're just gonna fuckin laugh about it then I'm leav-"
Thomas gently grabbed his wrists and stopped. "I'm not laughing at you."
"Well then what are you-"
Newt stopped mid sentence when Thomas pressed their lips together. Newt's stomach shot up to his throat as Thomas dropped his wrists and slowly slid them around Newt's waist, pulling their bodies closer together. Newt recovered from his shock and angled his head so their lips fit together like puzzle pieces. He let his arms wrap around Thomas' neck as their lips moved together in a way that was almost hypnotic. Thomas was kissing him and nothing in the world could be better. It was so much better than he imagined it.
Newt was high on the feeling of Thomas' lips on his own. Nothing else mattered in that moment except the brunette boy holding him. As Newt was moving his hands to tangle them in the hair he'd been dreaming about pulling, a car honked loudly scaring both of them shitless and making them jump apart. Newt's cheeks were flushed and he was breathing harder than usual. He shyly looked over at Thomas who seemed to be the same way.
Newt swallowed and cleared his throat. "So um..."
Thomas rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah uh that was nice."
Newt rubbed his hands over his cheeks, trying to make them looked less flushed, but the blush returned when Thomas came close to him again and gently pulled them away from his face.
"Why'd you kiss me?" Newt suddenly blurted out.
"Probably because I like you too."
"But Teresa..."
"I told you I never really liked her. How did you not notice all the times I was flirting with you? Damnit Newt I invited you to a sleepover. I let you sleep on me twice. I thought you weren't interested so I backed off." Thomas shook his head and laughed again. "Do you wanna keep talking about this or do you wanna come back to my dorm and kiss some more?"
"Is Minho there?"
"He's at the gym, he always goes at this time."
Newt gave Thomas a small smile and leaned to press their lips together again. "Lead the way."
Thomas held his hand. Newt squeezed it to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Thomas went into the dorm first to make sure Minho was still at the gym. When he found the dorm to be happy he grinned and pulled Newt inside.
They both just stared at each other as the door shut behind them. The tension in the air could literally be cut with a knife. Newt let himself stare at Thomas, now that he was actually allowed to. The boy was breathtaking. Newt felt himself subconsciously lick his lips which somehow got a reaction out of Thomas.
"Screw it." Thomas put his hands on Newt's hips and pushed him into the closed door, making sure his back hit the wood softly.
He hovered his lips a few inches over Newt's, his breath warm and shaky. They'd just made out on the street in front of people, but this felt different. This felt more real.
Newt's heart was pounding faster than it ever had before. He was almost positive that Thomas could hear it, probably even feel it with how close he was.
"You still wanna kiss me?" Thomas asked softly as he rubbed little circles on Newt's hips with his thumbs. It was messing with Newt's brain.
Newt wasn't too sure why Thomas was acting so insecure, he'd been lusting over this boy since September. "Stop bloody talking and ki...."
Newt was cut off by Thomas' lips gently pressing against his.
Newt wrapped his arms around Thomas' neck again, trying to pull the boy impossibly closer.
Thomas slowly deepened the kiss, as if asking Newt permission before he did anything. It was sweet but Newt was sick of slow. He finally had Thomas, he didn't want to wait any longer.
Newt kissed him back passionately, everything he ever felt toward him being poured out into the kiss.
Thomas pulled Newt's body closer by his belt loops and pulled back a little bit to breathe.
"Goddamn I would have done this ages ago if I'd known you can kiss like that."
"We got a lot to time to make up for then." Newt smiled as Thomas lightly bumped their noses together.
Thomas grinned before connecting their lips again, sending a fresh wave of butterflies through Newt's stomach.
Newt was putty in Thomas' hands. Every single touch made Newt melt, his knees felt weak and his heart was about ready to beat out of his chest.
Newt found a spark of courage and let one of his hands tangle in Thomas' hair while the other one lightly trailed down his chest. He felt Thomas' breath hitch as Newt's hand slipped up his shirt and started tracing the outlines of his abs.
"Stop doing that." Thomas took in a sharp breath as he rested their foreheads together.
"Stop doing what?" Newt asked innocently as he moved his hand farther up Thomas' shirt.
"You're giving me a goddamn boner." Thomas breathed out and kissed Newt roughly this time. Soon enough Thomas's hands were in the back of Newt's thighs, lifting him up and pressing him harder into the door. Newt locked his legs around Thomas' waist and smiled into the kiss.
Newt couldn't tell when they started moving but he couldn't think straight when Thomas' lips were on his neck. His eyes fluttered closed as he tipped his head to give Thomas more access. Thomas was probably leaving marks, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. So what if he went to class with hickeys all over his neck?
When Newt opened his eyes again he was straddling Thomas, who was sitting on his bed.
Thomas softly ran his fingers over a mark he left on Newt's neck and smiled.
Newt shifted his hips to get more comfortable, but froze when Thomas tightly grabbed his hips.
"Holy fuck Newt, you can't just move like that." Thomas breathed out as he took a second to compose himself.
Newt smirked. "Accident." He thought for a moment before giving in and started pulling on Thomas' shirt. "I really don't like this shirt you know, maybe you should take it off."
Thomas let out a short laugh and pulled it over his head. "Better?"
Newt nodded and let his fingertips go back to mapping out every curve and dip of Thomas' chest.
Then they were kissing again. Thomas' hands were still on his hips, stilling him, while their lips moved together again. Newt kept his hands on Thomas' chest, keeping him upright as he felt Thomas slip his tongue into his mouth. Newt was about to shove his hand down Thomas' pants when they both heard the click of the door.
Thomas shoved Newt off his lap, making him crash onto the floor just as Minho walked in.
"What the actually shuck is going on in here?" Minho looked shocked but Newt saw the hidden smirk on his face.
"Bloody hell Tommy!" Newt shouted as he got off the floor.
"Sorry!" Thomas winced as he looked down at Newt, then his obvious hardon and grabbed a pillow, putting it on his lap.
"Goddamnit Min," Newt grumbled as he threw Thomas' shirt at him.
Minho scanned them for a moment, taking in their messy hair and Thomas' lack of a shirt. "Atta boy Newt!" Minho grinned as he clasped Newt on the back.
"You knew he liked me?" Thomas looked shocked.
"Thomas, I know all." Minho smirked then laughed. "Sorry kids fun's over, I don't wanna watch you make little Thomas and Newt babies."
Newt blushed as he fixed his hair and mumbled, "no worries, being shoved on the floor is a real boner killer."
"This just got all kinds of awkward." Thomas nervously laughed as he pulled his shirt back on.
Minho shrugged. "We were bound to walk in on each other sooner or later, but seriously I'm taking a nap."
Newt thought for a moment before looking at Thomas. "I could go for a nap."
Thomas held his arms out. "Come nap with me."
"You did push me on the floor..." Newt trailed off as Thomas stuck out his bottom lip. How could Newt say no to that?
"I'm facing the wall, I don't wanna see this." Minho covered his eyes jokingly and slid into his bed.
Thomas got into his and opened his arms again for Newt to join him. Newt shook his head but got into the bed anyways.
Thomas pulled Newt closely against his body, settling Newt's back tight against his chest.
The last thing Newt felt was Thomas' lips on the back of his neck before he fell asleep.