Jealousy

Newt spent the night in Thomas and Minho's dorm. He slept curled into Thomas with his arms around him. Newt instantly decided it was his favorite feeling in the world.
    Newt slowly opened his eyes and groaned as something was blocking him from moving. Thomas was gripping onto him tightly from behind, his head buried in the crook of his neck and his arms squeezing his bare torso.
    "Tommy," Newt whispered as he shook his shoulder, bumping the other boys body.
    Thomas mumbled into his neck and pulled him in closer.
    "No Tommy, let me go." Newt pried at his hands but that just resulted in Thomas shifting and moving his lips against the back of the blondes neck.
    "I know you're awake you turd." Newt laughed as he kicked Thomas' knee.
    "Five more minutes." Thomas groaned as he rolled onto his back, dragging Newt with him.
    "Thomas!" Newt hissed as he caught sight of Minho, silently sleeping.
    Thomas' eyes flew open at that and he loosened his grip. "Sorry, I'm alive, I'm awake."
    "You have to pack, we're leaving soon. I gotta stop back at my dorm too." Newt flipped over and smiled at his sleepy boyfriend.
    "I'm going with you." Thomas said as he started to sit up slowly.
    The blankets fell off his bare chest and Newt just stared. Every curve of his abs were visible and Newt held himself back from running his fingers over them. Newt's mouth was practically watering, his boyfriend really was unfairly sexy.
    "We going or you gonna stare a little longer?" Thomas laughed as he stretched.
    "Five more minutes," Newt whispered which made Thomas crack up.
    "Oh no, you didn't give me my five minutes so you don't get yours." Thomas grinned and got out of the bed.
    "You're not nice." Newt pouted but got up too and grabbed one of Thomas' hoodies. "I'm wearing this."
    Thomas smiled. "Please do."
    Thomas slipped on a T-shirt and looked Newt up and down.
    "When did you get my sweatpants too?"
    Newt looked down and shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea."
    Thomas shook his head but have him a light kiss under his ear. "It's kinda hot."
    Newt elbowed him in the chest.
    They quietly exited the dorm and lazily walked to Newt's dorm hand in hand.
    "So we can leave for your place Christmas Eve night and we should get there by morning, then we spend the rest of break at your parents house." Newt explained as he yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
    "How long is the drive to your house?"
    Newt shrugged as he out the key in the lock and swung his door open.
    Newt walked in first and froze when he saw Gally on his bed, sitting upright and scrolling on his phone.
    "Oh hey guys." Gally flicked his eyes up in
greeting before looking back down at his phone.
    "When are you leaving?" Gally asked as he leaned back against the wall.
    "An hour at the most." Newt shrugged as he grabbed his phone charger.
    "You really had to bring your boyfriend as backup Newt? What did you think I was gonna do? Lock you in the room?"
    "He's not here as backup!" Newt insisted as he suddenly felt embarrassed. He didn't want Gally to think he was afraid of him.
    "What's your problem?" Thomas asked as he crossed his arms. Newt could feel he was getting worked up and he regretted bringing him along.
    "Besides the fact that you hurt him countless times, which I helped him through, but still got him in the end. Well, nothing."
    Newt felt a sharp pang of guilt stab his chest. Gally did have a point.
    "Tommy why don't you just go finish packing your stuff. I'll finish up in here."
    Thomas opened his mouth to protest but Newt gave him a stern look which made him close it again.
    "Fine." He grumbled before leaving the dorm and shutting the door behind him.
    Gally looked sheepishly at Newt. "Sorry that was kinda uncalled for."
    Newt nodded in agreement as he grabbed his adaptor from the floor.
    "I shouldn't have brought him in here, I thought you were at class," Newt admitted as he turned to face his roommate.
    Gally shrugged. "It's your room too."
    "Listen, I want us to be okay. Can we just put all this behind us. I know how you feel and you know I'm with Thomas."
    Gally nodded and let out a breath. "I shouldn't have told you, I regretted it right after I did. I'm sorry Newt."
    Newt shrugged and stuffed the pack of gum on his dresser into his pocket. "'s fine Gal."
    "Just uh..." Gally trailed off as he averted his eyes from Newt's gaze. "...maybe try and keep him out of here for awhile?"
    Newt nodded and pulled the blanket off his bed, he was gonna bring it in the car. "Of course. Are we okay?"
    Gally nodded and let out a nervous sounding laugh. "I wasn't trying to drive you out or anything. You're a good roommate."
    Newt rolled his eyes, but he was smiling so it didn't really come off as hostile. "You didn't drive me out Gally. I'm not moving rooms."
    "You didn't come back last night...I thought I wasn't gonna see you again." Gally admitted. Newt felt sick, he genuinely liked Gally. He didn't want them to fight and he really didn't want everything to become awkward between them.
    "Hey why don't we just drop this? Pretend it never happened?" Newt suggested which made Gally smile.
    "I'd like that."
    Newt looked around the room one more time before nodding in content. "Good that...hey Merry Christmas Gal."
    "Merry Christmas Newt."
    Newt clicked the door shut behind him as he left the dorm, feeling much better than he did the night before.
    When he got back into Thomas' dorm he was already zipping up his suitcase.
    Thomas looked up when he saw the door open and tipped his head in question.
    "It's fine, we're cool." Newt explained as Thomas nodded and smiled as his suitcase zipped. He clearly didn't want to talk about the situation anymore then Newt did.
    "Hey Newt?" Thomas asked as he turned to face his boyfriend. Newt met his gaze, urging him to continue. "Before we go, uh, I have to tell you something. My dad, he's sick. He's not fully there and doesn't always know what he's doing or saying. It might be a little awkward and if you ever wanna leave just tell m-"
    Newt shook his head cutting Thomas off. "Tommy, he's still your dad sick or not. I want to meet him in whatever condition he's in. And I'm not gonna bail, that's not fair to him or you."
    Thomas was smiling softly at him as Newt finished talking. He was just staring at him with a look of pure adoration. Newt started to feel his cheeks heat up under Thomas' gaze.
    "What?" Newt asked, softer this time when he realized Minho was still asleep under heaps of blankets.
    "I love you."
    Newt was taken aback. Those words sounded like heaven coming from Thomas' lips. Suddenly he didn't want to hear anything else ever again.
    "Say it again," Newt whispered.
    Thomas let out a soft laugh and crossed over to Newt, softly grabbing his hips. "I love you."
    Newt grinned and bumped their noses together. "I love you too."
    Just before they were about to press their lips together Minho groaned loudly.
    "Would you two shut the fuck up and leave already? Newt loves Thomas and Thomas loves Newt. Merry Christmas, now GOODBYE let your fuckin roommate sleep."
    Newt failed to keep in his laughs, as did Thomas. When they finally calmed down, Newt looked at Thomas and smiled. "Ready?"
    "Hell yeah!" Thomas grinned as he grabbed his suitcase.
    This was going to be one hell of a break.